Radio 1’s Big Weekend 2020

NickisGinger

32 minutes ago, tomnw said:

Lewis Capaldi is nailed as they're pretty much Lewis Capaldi FM nowadays.  If it's in Scotland he'll probably headline too and we'll never hear the end of Lewis Capaldi on Radio 1 for as long as it exists. 

We will, when the next thing comes along and they’re all over that. 

1 hour ago, Thestylishkidintheriot said:

I hope Capaldi doesn't headline. I appreciate how massive he is(especially in Scotland) but it would still feel very meh. 

He does look like a shoe-in but I'm not sure if he'll be an undercard rather than the main headliner (but still really high up the bill). 

34 minutes ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

He does look like a shoe-in but I'm not sure if he'll be an undercard rather than the main headliner (but still really high up the bill). 

I think killers are more likely to headline than Lewis capdail.

I also recon that Calvin Harris will be there in some form I wondnt be surprised if he headlines.

2 hours ago, jj200 said:

6 acts are going to be announced on Monday. 

Who do you reckon could be announced.

I'm going with - The Killers and Taylor Swift as headliners. Lewis Capaldi and Stormzy as undercards. And then slightly lower down the bill, Sam Fender and Freya Ridings. (Also expect Harry Styles or at least one ex One Direction Member).