• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jj200 said:

Main stage 

Saturday Taylor swift

Sunday the killers

Where music begins stage.

Saturday the courteeners

Sunday Bastille

I don’t think The Killers have ever played Big Weekend, not to my knowledge. Don’t think it’s about to change. My moneys on Coldplay.  

6 hours ago, tori1607 said:

Reckon the killers are a cert for this now. 

I agree with you and they should close it. They usually do a UK fest when they on tour.

I know they won't do Glastonbury, could trnsmt, can't see them do reading if they are not at those or don't do Isle of Wight then they are at big weekend.

The line up for this is always great but I'd never want to go as year in year out the audience is dreadful.

Harry Styles will almost certainly be there imo. Also expect to see Billie Eilish, Yungblud, Marshmello, Lewis Capeldi, Shawn Mendes. Basically whatever has been popular on R1 for the past year

4 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

If they're going for a youth-orientated festival again, Coldplay definitely seem a weird shout particularly when there are some younger, more relevant bands for the target-market. Taylor Swift is definitely possible for headliner though. 

I think the killers are more likely for this now since they are not doing trnsmt now.

What are your thoughts of Bastille,biffy, kings of Leon and courteeners being there

19 hours ago, jj200 said:

I think the killers are more likely for this now since they are not doing trnsmt now.

What are your thoughts of Bastille,biffy, kings of Leon and courteeners being there

If it is any of them I'd imagine it go down well, Bastille and Kings are the most likely headliners out of them though.

• 1 month later...