Glastonbury 50 Book for less than a tenner......

Chrisp1986

12 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

what is the book about ?

It is one of the following :) 

1. 2 Detectives who have a tricky case to crack quickly whilst a serial killer is rampant in their town

2. A long lost friend arrives back in to newly married Pamelas life, which throws her into turmoil and leads to an erotic adventure

3. A book about 50 years of Glastonbury. Loads of Photos and storys from Michael and Emily about the festival over the years with a page every now and then from people who have played there.

I am not saying which one though

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, fred quimby said:

It is one of the following :) 

1. 2 Detectives who have a tricky case to crack quickly whilst a serial killer is rampant in their town

2. A long lost friend arrives back in to newly married Pamelas life, which throws her into turmoil and leads to an erotic adventure

3. A book about 50 years of Glastonbury. Loads of Photos and storys from Michael and Emily about the festival over the years with a page every now and then from people who have played there.

I am not saying which one though

fingers crossed for 1. 

are you actually reading no.2 now? 

2 hours ago, henry bear said:

Perhaps ‘Fred Quimby’ is actually a Nom de Plume for somebody called Pamela

I am the long lost friend

In the first book I am one of the murder victims

In option 3 I am in one of the photos.

I am actually now wondering whether to combine all into one book. Long lost friend arrives at the festival to be reacquainted with an old lover, we have an erotic time at the festival and embark on a murderous spree, taking photos of the victims.