Jump to content
Matt42

Other Stage 2020

Recommended Posts

Wtf is cex. I was accused of liking cex because I bought tickets to ratm 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Who's got a match? (I said, loading Biffy Clyro albums into the chiminea)

Huh, you honestly think that try to burn them in a middle class garden accessory  will destroy the Biff? We are hard, real hard in Ayrshire. I remember the Johnson boys in school, made the Kray twins look like Jedward. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Wtf is cex. I was accused of liking cex because I bought tickets to ratm 

It’s that shop all the smack heads sell stolen PlayStations and shit to for quick cash. Usually has a certain smell in the air if you’ve ever been in there. Minging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

It’s that shop all the smack heads sell stolen PlayStations and shit to for quick cash. Usually has a certain smell in the air if you’ve ever been in there. Minging.

That smell is the rotting pile of Biffy albums in the corner.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

That smell is the rotting pile of Biffy albums in the corner.

Fortunately the issue with the e fest SSL certificate has meant that I’ve had 12 hours not browsing the anti Biff tirades so I managed to avoid the inevitable stress and strain that was beginning to wind me up. One day you will all realise how wrong you all are. The Killie boys will rule the other stage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a charity shop in Kilmarnock that sells nothing but the taps they've taken aff and it smells worse than the Kilmarnock Water at low tide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 1:17 PM, strummer77 said:

It's definitely not Friday at the moment. But it looks certain they'll be there. Probably the same info as heard it yesterday but can send you it if it helps it check out.

As i've previously said I had info they were defo playing, and that came from the same guy who told me the were playing This Is Tomorrow well before they were announced. Only vague on the actual day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There's a charity shop in Kilmarnock that sells nothing but the taps they've taken aff and it smells worse than the Kilmarnock Water at low tide.

Not as bad as the stench in the underpass between the bus station and the god forsaken shopping precinct! The land of Biff and Burns😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Love a bit of classism with my morning brew lads! 

Yup. Its a bit sickening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No classism here. As a dedicated gamer I’ve been a CEX punter for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main issue with CEX, apart from their prices, is that they choose to pronounce their acronym 'SEX' and not the much funnier (and apt) 'KEX'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doug85 said:

As i've previously said I had info they were defo playing, and that came from the same guy who told me the were playing This Is Tomorrow well before they were announced. Only vague on the actual day. 

Sounds good info certainly looks like they are playing, just won't be on the farm Friday evening. No idea on what slot they would be playing after that.

Edited by strummer77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doug85 said:

As i've previously said I had info they were defo playing, and that came from the same guy who told me the were playing This Is Tomorrow well before they were announced. Only vague on the actual day. 

Do you have any evidence?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Do you have any evidence?

How do you expect evidence to be given?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Do you have any evidence?

 

 

The fact I posted it way back around This Is Tomorrow being announced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doug85 said:

The fact I posted it way back around This Is Tomorrow being announced. 

The more posts I see, the more I really wanna know who jj is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

The more posts I see, the more I really wanna know who jj is.

Probably only 2 people know, jj and Neil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doug85 said:

The fact I posted it way back around This Is Tomorrow being announced. 

Did get the evidence from royal blood themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

The more posts I see, the more I really wanna know who jj is.

I've already answered this many times.

It's Emily. She can smell the crazy dripping off this place so she comes here to fuck with us.

I SEE YOU EAVIS!!!! DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE YOU!!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

I've already answered this many times.

It's Emily. She can smell the crazy dripping off this place so she comes here to fuck with us.

I SEE YOU EAVIS!!!! DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE YOU!!

I am pretty shite at betting, terrible luck but my money would be on @dentalplan... and maybe for some reason @Gnomicide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...