Matt42

Other Stage 2020

3 hours ago, MEGABOWL said:

Gallagher will play before McCartney. I’d put money on it if I could.

£5 to a charity of your choice says he doesn't 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, superhands91 said:

Want to put something out there..

My Chemical Romance and The Strokes,

Apparently rumoured to be friday headliners of Mad Cool (not yet announced). Could have a shot?

Strokes please! 

On 12/1/2019 at 2:12 AM, superhands91 said:

Want to put something out there..

My Chemical Romance and The Strokes,

Apparently rumoured to be friday headliners of Mad Cool (not yet announced). Could have a shot?

Image result for mad cool lineup 2020 poster

Is it discussed in one of the threads why Noel Gallagher has changed to a Strong Rumour, and for Sunday Other stage? I can't see that chat anywhere.

And if not and we discuss it here, didn't Noel once say he prefers to play Glastonbury at the start of the weekend so he can experience the festival, rather than the end?

5 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Is it discussed in one of the threads why Noel Gallagher has changed to a Strong Rumour, and for Sunday Other stage? I can't see that chat anywhere.

And if not and we discuss it here, didn't Noel once say he prefers to play Glastonbury at the start of the weekend so he can experience the festival, rather than the end?

Hes elsewhere on Friday, so assume a night off and it’s more likely he plays opposite Swifty on Sunday than subs her, I’d say.

2 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

Hes elsewhere on Friday, so assume a night off and it’s more likely he plays opposite Swifty on Sunday than subs her, I’d say.

And there’s no chance he’s playing opposite one of his hero’s on Saturday night 

9 minutes ago, sisco said:

And there’s no chance he’s playing opposite one of his hero’s on Saturday night 

Well it's playing in Nottingham, nothing crazy to consider him as potential for Saturday. :)

And about Noel I can also see him subbing rather than clashing in Other with Taylor. I think they would have similar audience. I see a different Other headliner against Taylor. 

16 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

And about Noel I can also see him subbing rather than clashing in Other with Taylor. I think they would have similar audience. I see a different Other headliner against Taylor. 

Not so sure about that, chief. 

16 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I would have guessed they'd have pretty different fan bases, especially in regards to age.

Noel on Steve Lamaq today, said that Confidence Man had been booked for Glastonbury but he said ‘come and tour with me instead’ .

That said, he finished playing a Macca track and bigged him up in a big way.

2 hours ago, waynewdk said:

What do people think of J.Cole American rapper, it’s like rap v jazz sort of, just watching him on MTV now

I know that he went platinum with no features

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Little Andy said:

Someone has posted he's heard Noel is headlining Other, and there's some other bits and pieces to add into that.

And he can't play Friday and it would be madness to put him as Other headliner opposite Macca - so gotta be when Swift is on.

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Win win. Also draws all the dweebs away from Swifters.

This is my main take away from it, if true, fantastic booking.