Other Stage 2020

Matt42

14 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I love this place. I can wind up Biffy Clyro fans without having to go down to CEX or back to 2010.

I refuse to be wound up, honestly I fucking won’t be wound up, no way will anyone wind me up about the Biff. Nothing you can say about them will annoy, disturb , anger or upset me.

end of😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I don't really see anyone getting wound up. Just someone that wont shut up about a band they don't like :)

I guess

that it's not surprising Biffy are so popular at CEX given that 90% of their albums sold have now been returned for 50p.

17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Who's got a match? (I said, loading Biffy Clyro albums into the chiminea)

Huh, you honestly think that try to burn them in a middle class garden accessory  will destroy the Biff? We are hard, real hard in Ayrshire. I remember the Johnson boys in school, made the Kray twins look like Jedward. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

That smell is the rotting pile of Biffy albums in the corner.

Fortunately the issue with the e fest SSL certificate has meant that I’ve had 12 hours not browsing the anti Biff tirades so I managed to avoid the inevitable stress and strain that was beginning to wind me up. One day you will all realise how wrong you all are. The Killie boys will rule the other stage. 

On 3/3/2020 at 1:17 PM, strummer77 said:

It's definitely not Friday at the moment. But it looks certain they'll be there. Probably the same info as heard it yesterday but can send you it if it helps it check out.

As i've previously said I had info they were defo playing, and that came from the same guy who told me the were playing This Is Tomorrow well before they were announced. Only vague on the actual day. 

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There's a charity shop in Kilmarnock that sells nothing but the taps they've taken aff and it smells worse than the Kilmarnock Water at low tide.

Not as bad as the stench in the underpass between the bus station and the god forsaken shopping precinct! The land of Biff and Burns😁

2 hours ago, Doug85 said:

As i've previously said I had info they were defo playing, and that came from the same guy who told me the were playing This Is Tomorrow well before they were announced. Only vague on the actual day. 

Sounds good info certainly looks like they are playing, just won't be on the farm Friday evening. No idea on what slot they would be playing after that.

Edited by strummer77

3 hours ago, Doug85 said:

Do you have any evidence?