Other Stage 2020

Matt42

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

With Calvin apparently out for Other stage headliner, who are the ones that are candidates now?

I think about Biffy Clyro, Royal Blood (ruled out?), Foals (for Sunday only), Mumford and Sons, Tyler the Creator (think is big enough to do it at this point) The Strokes, The National, RATM (just a dream for that gap but unrealistic)?

The Prodigy? :D

Forgot Pet Shop Boys here. But somehow I have the feeling they will be headliner a different stage. Of course this is with 0% info.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

They really should just release the poster if they want to stop the leaks... To many people out there with info now for a lid to be kept fully on it.

its almost like a virus spreading dare I  say it .... a pangeamic 

Edited by crazyfool1

trying to word this the best way

I didn’t hear that he was playing Pangea and not Other stage... but it could mean that it is the case.

We have no idea with pyramid level other headliners. I feel confident now that Biffy Clyro and Pet Shop Boys are two of them, but then again Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro, Pet Shop Boys doesn’t really look right. I think Royal Blood and Biffy are too similar.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

trying to word this the best way

I didn’t hear that he was playing Pangea and not Other stage... but it could mean that it is the case.

We have no idea with pyramid level other headliners. I feel confident now that Biffy Clyro and Pet Shop Boys are two of them, but then again Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro, Pet Shop Boys doesn’t really look right. I think Royal Blood and Biffy are too similar.

The National would be the band that would fit perfectly in that mix, but I doubt they will be there.

5 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Subbing West Holts is a lowball. Latitude level headliner and a Meltdown curator, think she’s a step above that.

Not Other headliner, no, but who else balances the ripped beardy lads? A sub maybe.

Grace into PSB would be great actually.

I think we’ve got “a couple of blokes” headlining other this year I’m afraid.

9 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Hope there's a big stage in that Hotel, is that replacing Beat Hotel? .....

Oops, another glasto leak!

21 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I still think it's Royal Blood, Calvin Harris & Pet Shop Boys. I think Biffy could sub the Pyramid on Sunday again.

Assuming day order, wouldn't it make more sense for PSB vs KL & RB & TS