Other Stage 2020

Matt42

5 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Is it discussed in one of the threads why Noel Gallagher has changed to a Strong Rumour, and for Sunday Other stage? I can't see that chat anywhere.

And if not and we discuss it here, didn't Noel once say he prefers to play Glastonbury at the start of the weekend so he can experience the festival, rather than the end?

Hes elsewhere on Friday, so assume a night off and it’s more likely he plays opposite Swifty on Sunday than subs her, I’d say.

2 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

Hes elsewhere on Friday, so assume a night off and it’s more likely he plays opposite Swifty on Sunday than subs her, I’d say.

And there’s no chance he’s playing opposite one of his hero’s on Saturday night 

14 hours ago, Little Andy said:

Is it discussed in one of the threads why Noel Gallagher has changed to a Strong Rumour, and for Sunday Other stage? I can't see that chat anywhere.

And if not and we discuss it here, didn't Noel once say he prefers to play Glastonbury at the start of the weekend so he can experience the festival, rather than the end?

Someone has posted he's heard Noel is headlining Other, and there's some other bits and pieces to add into that.

And he can't play Friday and it would be madness to put him as Other headliner opposite Macca - so gotta be when Swift is on.