Campervan Tickets / Worthy View - 21st Nov @ 7pm

JoeyT

I think I'll stick to try getting WV. I like how it is closer to the naughty corner. We likely won't be going straight to Pyramid each day so don't mind that distance so much, we'll be stopping to see so many other things! Also I don't think we'll be seeing any headliners at JP (might pop in during the day), so don't have to worry about that epic drunken walk.

I live in a very hilly city (I both live and work on a hill), so the walk doesn't bother me too much.

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

just in case you've not seen it in the other thread, West campervan field is no more. The field is being used for pre-pitched camping.

So it's everyone in East or Bath & West.

Arrgh just seen this :o. Inexplicably that's really pissed me off more than it should. For many reasons (mainly festival vibe, but also gate queues, traffic queues in and out, etc etc) I much prefer being in CV West and was going to try for there again on Thursday.

Went with young child last year so choose CV East Quiet for quick access to kidz field, but it did nothing to change my mind which was my favourite CV area. 

Bugger.

Does anyone know, do we have to pay for accommodation in full at the time of the booking (if lucky enough to get through, of course) or do we only pay a deposit and the rest can be paid later?

Also, as long as the lead booker doesn't change, can the rest of the people be changed at a later stage?

16 minutes ago, Cremolin said:

Does anyone know, do we have to pay for accommodation in full at the time of the booking (if lucky enough to get through, of course) or do we only pay a deposit and the rest can be paid later?

Also, as long as the lead booker doesn't change, can the rest of the people be changed at a later stage?

Yes and yes

1 minute ago, waynewdk said:

Dry run complete, fairly easy to get in, hope that’s a good sign

4E321354-BEA4-44EA-B175-3F2C1803E680.jpeg

I mean if there are not a lot of coach ticket holders buying, then it explains the low load on the site. Still promising for the next hour at least. Just wonder if theyre allocating  for this or not. Everyone taking the coach cant be considering WV.

Just now, MJP said:

Still loads of accommodation left even ~25 minutes in!

What is the the next page after reg numbers like, is it  2 tabs worthy and the new place, then click one, and it shows u accommodation, ? Do they have amounts, are some greyed out, ect, thanks in advance