The Glastonbury 50 book reviews

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Not seen the book yet so I don't know the exact content. I assume that there are numerous crowd images, anyone spotted themselves?

yes indeed lots of photos .... im keeping an eye out ... but im only up to 2002 ... one of us must be in there somewhere ... it is like a massive game of where's wally though ... over 300+ pages 

I picked mine up from Waterstones yesterday lunch, and when reading it last night I thought to myself 'I better tell my family I've got this - because I bet one of them is thinking of getting me this', so I message my family WhatsApp with a photo. This morning, my sister text back saying it was in her basket, ready to be ordered. They know me too well.

40 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Royal Mail tried to deliver mine today but due to everyone being at work or nursery I'll have to wait until Saturday when I can get down to the sorting office.

This wouldn't have happened if you were allowed to leave 2 year olds at home all day.

Hopefully my postman will have been kind and put it in the garage

I'm a really, really (really) sad individual, I've scoured the book to see if I'm in any of the photos, now I'd discovered one of my best friends on page 301, I'm deadly jealous! Sick as a parrot!

I'd kind of like it if the two guys on page 227 at the Stone Circle were efestivers. So much fun being had.

Edited by Avalon_Fields

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

.it is like a massive game of where's wally though

I still have this on the back burner as an idea for the Festival organisers.... a 'Where's Michael?' book.

Scenes at various Stages, ShangriLa, Block9, Campsites, Gate queue's etc.....it's a winner I tell you ?