The Glastonbury 50 book reviews

Crazyfool01

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

My son has ordered it for me as an Xmas present, meant to be a surprise. Beginning to think that was a wrong move on my part to hint for it. Now it will be fake surprise face on Xmas morning!  

especially if the tickets inside have a best claim before date :) .... ( they aren't really inside :)  ) 

1 hour ago, ledwards said:

I preordered mine from Waterstones and it still says processing, those who have theirs did you pay for next day delivery?

I just had an email from Waterstones about 5 mins ago saying it'd been shipped I paid for the UK courier delivery and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

I can imagine how gutted I would have been if I had received the book and didn't get a ticket for next year. It is actually better than I thought it would be

cant speak for everyone but im actually not ... its wetting my appetitite for the battle ahead ... think of it like the battle of the bean field but on a smaller scale :) 

2 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I can imagine how gutted I would have been if I had received the book and didn't get a ticket for next year. It is actually better than I thought it would be

That was always my concern, I ordered it imagining how devastating it would be to have it plop onto the doormat if I was ticketless.

18 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I didn't pre order when the signed ones were available in case I didn't get tickets - I didn't - I then pre-ordered it anyway as it has a small shot of winning them. The irony. 

@DareToDibble mine is also in Yorkshire but although says 48 hours it's predicted on Royal Mail tracker to be here tomorrow. I only had free delivery.

30 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

This is exactly why I didn't order it and still haven't. 

Not sure when to take the plunge - maybe not even until after next years festival. 

44 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I didn't pre order when the signed ones were available in case I didn't get tickets - I didn't - I then pre-ordered it anyway as it has a small shot of winning them. The irony. 

@DareToDibble mine is also in Yorkshire but although says 48 hours it's predicted on Royal Mail tracker to be here tomorrow. I only had free delivery.

I had free delivery, too. Weirdly mine doesn’t have a predicted delivery day, odd ?  

Frustrated mine hasn’t arrived yet, but slightly more optimistic of winning tickets as no one has so far. The odds must have improved from 500/1 to 400/1. Disappointed I’d have to cancel my own ticket, was hoping if I won I could allocate the two to others, so in essence I can only win one ticket.

I’m getting onto the trade descriptions people....

1 minute ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Frustrated mine hasn’t arrived yet, but slightly more optimistic of winning tickets as no one has so far. The odds must have improved from 500/1 to 400/1. Disappointed I’d have to cancel my own ticket, was hoping if I won I could allocate the two to others, so in essence I can only win one ticket.

I’m getting onto the trade descriptions people....

No-one knows if they have won yet. A draw will be done some time on the 31st October onwards.