The Glastonbury 50 book reviews

Crazyfool01

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Surely you just don't pay your balance?

It's bad I know the terms and conditions isn't it!? And only 24 hours to claim the prize if successful too. I imagine not paying your balance has the same effect though. Still a cancellation.

And the first ticket has to be in the cardholder who paid for the order name.

Screenshot_20191029-135458.png

Edited by vintagelaureate

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

A quick flick through, it is brilliant. A chronological history. Posters, pictures.

There is my reading for the next few days. Love it

next few days ? :)  ... this is reading material until Glastonbury 100 is released for me ... its great though :) .... I need @bennyhana22 here to do one of his brilliant write ups 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I'm hoping for the final couple of pages to be like sticker albums where you can past in the headliners yourself.

Actually, a Glastonbury sticker album... get me Panini on line 1!!

Or the old Shoot league ladders they use to do from headliner down to first on!

49 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

It's bad I know the terms and conditions isn't it!? And only 24 hours to claim the prize if successful too. I imagine not paying your balance has the same effect though. Still a cancellation.

And the first ticket has to be in the cardholder who paid for the order name.

Screenshot_20191029-135458.png

So if there’s an existing ticket holder who wins then does his\her tickets go into a secret resale? 

1 minute ago, ledwards said:

I preordered mine from Waterstones and it still says processing, those who have theirs did you pay for next day delivery?

I ordered vey early on ... and the signed one .. dont know if that made any difference .. email yesterday saying dispatched  email today saying available for collection ... I got there a couple of hours later ... there must have been about 15 copies there waiting for collection ... sleepy little Taunton 

• Upvote 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

I ordered vey early on ... and the signed one .. dont know if that made any difference .. email yesterday saying dispatched  email today saying available for collection ... I got there a couple of hours later ... there must have been about 15 copies there waiting for collection ... sleepy little Taunton 

Same here - ordered on 5th June and a signed one! Also realised the card details I gave, is a card that I had replaced as it was faulty - eek!

9 minutes ago, ledwards said:

I preordered mine from Waterstones and it still says processing, those who have theirs did you pay for next day delivery?

I ordered mine to be delivered to store, ordered within the first 20 mins of when it was announced. I always order things to store when I can as you often get things early.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Upvote 1