Fake Poster....

wilko8

2 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds on the 4th line? That’s a paddlin’.

Seriously though. By now they’re headlining or nothing. 

I think not. They have not graduated to arenas in the UK yet, let alone stadia, so I think the placement is legit.

Also, I didn't think too hard about placement anyway, it's very much a  rush job so don't take it to heart.

25 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I think not. They have not graduated to arenas in the UK yet, let alone stadia, so I think the placement is legit.

Also, I didn't think too hard about placement anyway, it's very much a  rush job so don't take it to heart.

Oh wow. In Belgium Cave sells more tickets than the likes of RHCP or The Killers nowadays. Sold out his 25K capacity arena in 15min. He could've easily sold another evening in that place.

Have to say I did chortle at the fact that t-shirt memory guy couldn't remember who wrote an article or what festival he was attending.

Still got totally owned though by his interpretation of some Finnish dudes cry for help against antifa. Every days a learning day. 

10 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Oh wow. In Belgium Cave sells more tickets than the likes of RHCP or The Killers nowadays. Sold out his 25K capacity arena in 15min. He could've easily sold another evening in that place.

Hopefully this isn't too much of a shock to you but Glastonbury is in England not Belgium!! 

3 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Hopefully this isn't too much of a shock to you but Glastonbury is in England not Belgium!! 

Well I can only judge from my point of view. 

But it turns out Cave sold out the O2 twice as well. In fact, it looks like he pretty much sold out every show of his vast tour (in which he plays in the biggest arena’s in each country). 

10 hours ago, lighthouse said:

What a beautiful country ?

6 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Have to say I did chortle at the fact that t-shirt memory guy couldn't remember who wrote an article or what festival he was attending.

Still got totally owned though by his interpretation of some Finnish dudes cry for help against antifa. Every days a learning day. 

At least we all know now to avoid him if we see him at the fest:

”Excuse me, could you direct me to the John Peel tent?”

”Let me tell you about Greta Thurnberg being evil... wait, are we at Reading or Leeds?”

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Well I can only judge from my point of view. 

But it turns out Cave sold out the O2 twice as well. In fact, it looks like he pretty much sold out every show of his vast tour (in which he plays in the biggest arena’s in each country). 

Negative, loads of tickets still available at the O2, all top tier still available and a lot of lower tier. 

11 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Erm... They’ve been playing and selling out UK arenas for a few years now. They sold out two nights at the O2 just last week.

That's fair enough. I was just going on what they had previously done and to date no O2 or Wembley arena...

edit: actually they did do the O2.  I blame my researchers for this.

Edited by maelzoid

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

At least we all know now to avoid him if we see him at the fest:

”Excuse me, could you direct me to the John Peel tent?”

”Let me tell you about Greta Thurnberg being evil... wait, are we at Reading or Leeds?”

The ignore button on here is quite handy as well. ?

Can we please have a thread for discussing who is teh best at selling out gigs in Belgium? That way i can keep all the interesting content in one place and dont have to read any of the shite about Foals.

Unless of course they are big in Belgium, in which case I am prepared to read about Foals being big in Belgium. After all that is in fact what is important. Being big in Belgium that is. Not foals. Except maybe in Belgium

Edited by gherkin8r
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Can we please have a thread for discussing who is teh best at selling out gigs in Belgium? That way i can keep all the interesting content in one place and dont have to read any of the shite about Foals.

Unless of course they are big in Belgium, in which case I am prepared to read about Foals being big in Belgium. After all that is in fact what is important. Being big in Belgium that is. Not foals. Except maybe in Belgium

Foals are not very big in Belgium.