Fake Poster....

wilko8

13 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

I find bar stewards these days to be a fucking useless bunch of phone checking bastards, prone to having a chat amongst themselves rather than fetching my drinks post haste

I'd agree that some can make getting spangled a bit harder than it should be, at the risk of being called a 'gammon' I'd suggest these could be younger trainees. Not professional bar stewards with pride in their work. But even if you're dealing with an unprofessional/useless bar steward there is still plenty to rejoice. Your in a bar. ?

6 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Time to get this thread back on track.

757042251_glasto2020.thumb.jpg.b5f82739bb5f5a4bc22c92c4e1c751a6.jpg

Here you go.... fool your friends.

That line up would be brilliant for me. 

The entire top 2 rows... Supergrass, Dua Lipa, Sam Fender, Disclosure, HAIM, Charlie XCX, Confidence Man (discovered through this forum!).

STICK.

(With the addition of Lewis Capaldi again please)

5 hours ago, Benja100 said:

Oh hi HMV with pleasure and thanks for being courteous x

————————————

Petteri Taalas, the secretary-general of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), told the Talouselämämagazine in Finland that he disagrees with doomsday climate extremists who call for radical action to prevent a purported apocalypse.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/in-unprecedented-move-head-of-key-meteorological-organization-slams-climate-extremists_3076409.html

And yes he is WMO not IPCC. Sorry for my error, please everyone  pile into me for that. 

He didn't mention Greta.