Fake Poster....

wilko8

22 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

Valid criticism, that’s a laugh are you on the wind up? 
I’ve never seen so much ad hom, deliberate misrepresentation, and dodging of my points.

Apparently the whole world apart from Antifa, are fascists?

The standard of debate is dire and I’ll be exiting soon to make some homemade non narcotic fudge which I distribute to the needy.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:12 PM, Benja100 said:

No one in their right mind is going to wade through all that waffle I’m afraid. I would but unfortunately I have a recently painted wall to watch drying. Thanks. 

Pot & Kettle much? You never seem to respond to good and valid questions and points made to you. Apart from with insults.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:08 PM, Benja100 said:

Thanks, I have to confess I actually suffer from mood swings and can sometimes be overly negative, so I try to make up for it when I'm 'up' 95% of the time with acts for others & positivism hoping that I might balance things out this way & even out the karma so to speak :) 

Having a 5% day are we?

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Oh god what have I done! All I wanted to do was flex my creative skills and make a poster!

You should have demanded 3 day's worth of bands engage you in civilised debate until they arrange themselves into a line up that meets your fancy.

Edited by CaledonianGonzo

15 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Oh god what have I done! All I wanted to do was flex my creative skills and make a poster!

I cant speak for god, mainly because he exists only as a figment of some peoples imagination,

But speaking for mysel I'd say,

You done good. You've spread a lot of happiness at the expense of a couple of 'fuses'. Not a bad return. Be proud. ?

Edited by mashedonmud

54 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

Do your own research before holding strong opinions is my first thought 

So, you edited your post but I believe you said something like the IPCC have asked Greta to stop spreading fear and asked what I thought about that.

Well, after careful research I’ve concluded it wasn’t the IPCC, it was the WMO and he didn’t mention Greta at all! 

Excellent. 

4 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

I have not edited my post, RTFF and you’ll see that I accepted it was my mistake that it was WMO not IPCC not that it makes a difference. I also said feel free to attack me for making a mistake so well done for following up that particularly lame avenue, many thanks

Nobody attacked you. 

What about the point that he didn't mention Greta at all? 

2 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

I have not edited my post, RTFF and you’ll see that I accepted it was my mistake that it was WMO not IPCC not that it makes a difference. I also said feel free to attack me for making a mistake so well done for following up that particularly lame avenue, many thanks

Have a word with yourself. You told me I should do my research before holding an opinion when I asked you for a link to something you presented as fact. Turns out wrong person and didn’t say what you said he did. And now I’m attacking you. 

I can’t be bothered to even discuss this anymore. You’re off your head bro. 

11 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

I have not edited my post

Ok... 

so i guess you’re a serial keyboard warrior? I’ve had to google RTFF and YMMV... turns out they are keyboard warrior forum acronyms.

4CF06F30-D494-4C9E-AF89-4714EED02A7A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

I think he may be referring to her when he talks about climate extremists and climate alarmists. Especially given the context of trying to discourage nihilistic views which is the bread and butter of Gretas thrust

So he didn't actually mention Greta. You inferred it. Ok. 

Sheesh bit hard to do our own research into things that exist in your brain. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benja100 said:

Hahaha weak weak weak weak.

Who else do you think he could have meant!?

Which other high profile Climate Extremists and Climate Alarmists can you name?

It’s absolutely obvious who he was referring to and you know it

Looks like I've been owned as well. 

1 minute ago, Benja100 said:

You’re now attacking me on a forum for using standard forum acronyms that you didn’t know!?

what your point in your highlighted quotes? I already said that it was WMO not IPCC and apologised, sorry you missed that. I also predicted that someone would lamely use it as yet another irrelevant way of attacking me 

please just take a moment and breathe ... you may mean all these posts ... you may not and like to be winding people up ... im not sure but it actually  isn't doing anyone any good , its causing aggravation , is it worth it ?... please just agree to disagree .... im all for  discussion but this seems like a fruitless exercise ...... whats your thoughts on the poster ? (  without the Greta bit  ) 

5 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

You’re now attacking me on a forum for using standard forum acronyms that you didn’t know!?

what your point in your highlighted quotes? I already said that it was WMO not IPCC and apologised, sorry you missed that. I also predicted that someone would lamely use it as yet another irrelevant way of attacking me 

You said you hadn’t edited your post and to read the fucking forum. My highlighted post shows you have edited your post because you were chatting bollocks. 

Im done here. Good night. 

Get some rest.

It might be too soon but I think the little piggy has helped. Who can stay angry with that face. 

If any of you dare to make jokes about bacon there'll be a f@cking war you butty eating bar stewards. 

The above statement about war and butty eating bar stewards is not intended to make war trivial, nor is it my intention to insult bar stewards. They do a fantastic job. ?

2 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

It might be too soon but I think the little piggy has helped. Who can stay angry with that face. 

If any of you dare to make jokes about bacon there'll be a f@cking war you butty eating bar stewards. 

The above statement about war and butty eating bar stewards is not intended to make war trivial, nor is it my intention to insult bar stewards. They do a fantastic job. ?

I find bar stewards these days to be a fucking useless bunch of phone checking bastards, prone to having a chat amongst themselves rather than fetching my drinks post haste