2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

13 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I hope you're not suggesting there's some kind of pattern? 

Little 2020 in the first 10-20 days of a month headliner/legend slot pattern. Not a yearly one but a small one. 

im sorry. My theory will be tested this next week. 

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They’ll announce in the next five minutes utes as I’m getting on a three hour flight right now.

I ain't gonna lie, the temptation to send this thread mental with an off topic conversation about toilet roll so you get off the plane and see a hot topic is powerful

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Surely they wouldn't reveal their third Pyramid headliner today, if there's an announcement? More likely to be another stage, I'd think.

Yeh....what??? It can't be three headliners before the end of January. Even if we do already know who they all are. 

But what else can it be???

Fuck I love this thread. Lawks! indeed. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Could they potentially announce Aerosmith, given that everyone knows anyway?..

Would be a very strong announcement, I'm surprised they haven't yet. I still think they wanna leave that one for the poster as a 'shock' factor for all the people who aren't in the know (which is a large %) as its a very, very big act to sling on the poster, especially after all 3 headliners and the legends slot is announced. 

6 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Could they potentially announce Aerosmith, given that everyone knows anyway?..

I'd still be happy with this, if they were to tell us when/which stage. How often do subs get their own announcement though? I know other stages can announce their headliners but a Pyramid sub?