2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

Just now, Quark said:

I'm sticking with 19th March. Aside from anything else I've got a levellers gig that night, so to go there on the high of a poster drop would be immense!

You’re exactly a week early I’m afraid 😏

I’ve actually just noticed I have an all day work meeting on my prediction day, 26th March, with no access to my phone/internet. I’ve never wanted to be wrong more in my life.

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

Check out the weather thread at the start of June.

People love discussing awful shit on here. There was a Lynard Skynard thread the other day.

Tell you what, if the festival goes ahead it'll really suck the drama out the weather thread. I'd take a 2005 flood right now.

16 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Aaaah man, yeh I really feel for you! Seeing your posts as you discover the joys of EFestivals has been great. And now contending with this mother of all curve balls...nightmare!

I won't look anymore if you don't look, deal?

Easy deal that one! 👍

Theres been no news article of any kind on the official site for 3 weeks, since they confirmed Lana. We shouldnt be having any more stand alone announcements before the poster at least. Feels like the calm / quiet before the big one.

But id wager the first poster still not till the around end of march. If it wants to arrive sooner than that then fine!

Edited by Memory Man