2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

22 hours ago, Tuna said:

Circumstances have changed since the NME awards, and Neiler hinted that the announcement might have been bought forward from what was planned as a result. So I wouldn't be entirely confident it's a poster, and could be a smaller announcement with a bunch of bands.

Who do we think the act at the NME awards that they managed to book was? Not youngblud based on the first poster as many suspected. 

1 hour ago, reflekting said:

Who do we think the act at the NME awards that they managed to book was? Not youngblud based on the first poster as many suspected. 

It could've been The Big Moon, Robyn or Sam Fender unless they were previously booked? I'm aware that the latter was meant to perform last year.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, Rob0510 said:

I don't need to reveal my source, but as sad as it makes me right now, it is a good source. Feel free to slate me and my reputation right now, but do please come back to me to take back your criticism if I turn out to be correct.

Suppose this only applies one way.

On 3/13/2020 at 11:04 AM, reflekting said:

I had assumed it was Lana Del Rey, wasn’t she there?

EDIT: I think I might be getting confused with Emily’s comment along the lines of “She will be announcing herself tonight” before we knew who it was.

Edited by DareToDibble

1 minute ago, Miyn said:

Oh, this thread was about guessing when the poster was going to be announced? I thought it was guessing when it was going to get cancelled. Guessing @waltere @crazyfool1 @circus92 @FuzzyDunlop @thrillhouse188 you guys made the same mistake?

ffs sorry guys ... all that effort to get tickets this year and somehow I manage to predict the not happening date .... :( 😪

5 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Oh, this thread was about guessing when the poster was going to be announced? I thought it was guessing when it was going to get cancelled. Guessing @waltere @crazyfool1 @circus92 @FuzzyDunlop @thrillhouse188 you guys made the same mistake?

Ironically the reason I chose this date, because I’m giving a talk and assumed it would come during so I miss the initial hype, has also been cancelled...