2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

Just now, eFestivals said:

here.

After a 12 hour shift I'm about to sack work for today, so I'm now hoping what I heard was utterly wrong. I do like an our or two away from work every day. ;) 

Is this your main income or do you have something else? If you mind me asking? 

Just now, eFestivals said:

here.

After a 12 hour shift I'm about to sack work for today, so I'm now hoping what I heard was utterly wrong. I do like an our or two away from work every day. ;) 

The fact you’ve not heard any more tip offs doesn’t give me hope at all tbh.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

The fact you’ve not heard any more tip offs doesn’t give me hope at all tbh.

I didn't really expect to hear anything more. I was hoping what I'd heard was accurate and the next I'd hear was the announcement.

It still might be accurate, who knows? But I don't know either way myself.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I strong think the talk today got in the way of what they were planning to announce. Probably thought it was a bad idea to try and compete with it on the news.

There's nothing to say its not happening today. The news tomorrow could be even worse. The news on Monday could be worse. 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I strong think the talk today got in the way of what they were planning to announce. Probably thought it was a bad idea to try and compete with it on the news.

Any reason why though? Its not like it hasn't sold out

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I don't think anybody who has a Glastonbury ticket would be like bastards announcing these bands on the same day as Boris's speech.

Don’t forget @Rob0510 had “had word” there was definitely an announcement today and it was definitely cancelling the festival. With that kind of intel we must still be in for something today. 

in all seriousness I’m hoping for 7pm now and I pulled the trigger on group chat earlier, but I think 8am tomorrow is more realistic. 

#glasto50ison