2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

1 minute ago, plot2pot said:

More evidence that all announcement news starts here...

https://thefestivals.uk/glastonbury-announcement-rumour/

I love when this happens, Somerset News do it a lot too. A band will be spoken about on here for a day or two, followed by someone posting their tour dates and then Somerset Live will post a whole article saying 'COULD X BE MAKING A RETURN TO GLASTONBURY??!?!'

Just now, chazwwe said:

I love when this happens, Somerset News do it a lot too. A band will be spoken about on here for a day or two, followed by someone posting their tour dates and then Somerset Live will post a whole article saying 'COULD X BE MAKING A RETURN TO GLASTONBURY??!?!'

Unfortunately that seems to be the norm in "journalism" these days. Find a topic, scrape a few social media posts and quote a few people who are totally unconnected making some "expert" assumptions and there is your article.  Oh, and don't forget the click bait headline and the page riddled with targeted advertising.

4 minutes ago, Rob0510 said:

Just had word that the announcement is infact what we feared, its likely to be a cancellation notice to come.

First post in a year at the prone of nothing, no past history of having any sort of prediction regarding this, no source and it goes against what 2 trusted sources are saying. 

Nice. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

My sources corroborate this report...

BREAKING: Before we had word that Rob0510 was potentially talking bollocks we can now infact confirm this due to not much evidence at all but he is still talking bollocks as this is a act announcement with Kung Fu Kenny

1 minute ago, Rob0510 said:

I don't need to reveal my source, but as sad as it makes me right now, it is a good source. Feel free to slate me and my reputation right now, but do please come back to me to take back your criticism if I turn out to be correct.

So, despite what Neil has said, Zoe has said and that most other British festivals have announced there's no news of htem cancelling yet AND the government saying cancelling of mass gatherings is not needed.

Your source says that Glastonbury isn't happening. 

1 minute ago, Rob0510 said:

I don't need to reveal my source, but as sad as it makes me right now, it is a good source. Feel free to slate me and my reputation right now, but do please come back to me to take back your criticism if I turn out to be correct.

When this happens I always wonder whether it is a thicko with an arsehole mate on the wind up or whether it's just an arsehole on the wind up?

Just now, Rob0510 said:

If you don’t need to “reveal your source” why bother posting in the first place? Honestly just pathetic trolling/attention seeking. 

3 minutes ago, Rob0510 said:

Boooo we don't need that kind of negativity here