2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

Going to be interested to see who is the Friday headliner on this forthcoming announcement.

I'm thinking it has to be one of Foals, The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Catfish and the Bottleman, The Courteeners and Oasis

If its none of the above, safe to say I shall be taking to twitter and leaving a very unhappy tweet under the Glastonbury hashtag

1 minute ago, JonSnow said:

Going to be interested to see who is the Friday headliner on this forthcoming announcement.

I'm thinking it has to be one of Foals, The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Catfish and the Bottleman, The Courteeners and Oasis

If its none of the above, safe to say I shall be taking to twitter and leaving a very unhappy tweet under the Glastonbury hashtag

Safe to say you dont like Kendrick Lamar.

im gonna guess its out by the time I wake up. So by 3pm! Time to go to sleep! And california has just restricted gatherings above 250. Everything above must be postponed or canceled.

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, JonSnow said:

I would leave your unhappy tweet now

10 minutes ago, plot2pot said:

Rachel Burden on 5 Live just said "And coming up, an impressive lineup...........of health experts" 🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

She said an exciting lineup........ of healthcare experts.

Same patter or are these two incidents being confused?