2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

7 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Prydz and Khalid the only ones I'm not really confident on just based on tours, other festivals etc, so no not a wish list.

Robyn could do it but mot particularlly likely. Shes in the UK already 2 weeks before headlining Parklife and Lovebox, also cause a bit of a fuss and walked off atage last time she played G. Although she is twchnucally free and could do it, I wouldnt say she was likely (its been what, 2 years since Honey at this point?).

Badbadnotgood are also doing parklife and livebox and then have nothing on for 2 weeks, they could stick about for 2 weeks just to play G but i wouldnt say likely again.

Everyone always wants Nina Kraviz, but shes already doing Lolla Stockholm that weekend and almost certainly booked for Awakenings too. Plus shes already doing Parklife/Lovebox. Id argue pretty ruled out.

Jme is also doing Parklife/Lovebox and not a lot else atm. Wouldnt say he is that likely, has never played G other than with BBK as far as I can tell

Prydz and Khalid also would say they are both pretty unlikely. Probably both would want to high of a slot than what G would want to give them.

Others I agree with but wouldnt be suprised if they arent on the first poster. You usually dont get just the largest acts, you get a bit of a mix

2 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Objekt and Call Super b2b be a dream set for me.

Actually doesn't @Matt42 have some info on some DJs playing? Notice that CS and Objekt have been in a few predictions of yours...

Edited by Tuna

2 hours ago, Sasperella said:

@Supernintendo Chalmers - today's the day!!!!

42 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The 5th was yesterday Sas, we're out! 😭

No wonder she couldn't predict the day right! :D

Anyway, today obviously is the day*, ain't it @chuckles07?

*I think it would have been this morning if it was going to happen :(

Edited by Gnomicide

Just now, Gnomicide said:

No wonder she couldn't predict the day right! :D

Anyway, today obviously is the day.

If you're right, does that mean there's a pattern?

And if there's a pattern, what does that mean? Can there be both a pattern and no pattern at the same time?

#schrodingersthingy

Just now, Quark said:

If you're right, does that mean there's a pattern?

And if there's a pattern, what does that mean? Can there be both a pattern and no pattern at the same time?

#schrodingersthingy

There would be no pattern to the date but a pattern may be forming towards the time. With a bit of look it will appear at a totally random time, on a Saturday, in June just to keep things random.

11 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyway, today obviously is the day*, ain't it @chuckles07?

*I think it would have been this morning if it was going to happen :(

I am sure I meant 6th of April 👀   🙈

i think we we were a bit too enthusiastic......but you never know, still time to go 😊

4 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Definitely no Levellers. Calvin Harris would be on there..and some bigger DJs names...

FWIW I do know for a fact the Isley Brothers are headlining WH, but I haven’t been playing close enough attention to know if that’s already a rumour or public knowledge.

I posted sometime ago that I know who the WH headliners are, but couldn’t say because of my source. The Isley Brothers actually replaced Chaka Khan because she pulled out.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

FWIW I do know for a fact the Isley Brothers are headlining WH, but I haven’t been playing close enough attention to know if that’s already a rumour or public knowledge.

I posted sometime ago that I know who the WH headliners are, but couldn’t say because of my source. The Isley Brothers actually replaced Chaka Khan but she pulled out.

Chaka Can’t

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I posted sometime ago that I know who the WH headliners are, but couldn’t say because of my source. The Isley Brothers actually replaced Chaka Khan because she pulled out.

Any clues for the other two?

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

It’s Thom Yorke and Kano.

In terms of the credibility of this information let’s just say I knew the source in a professional capacity, but no longer do.

Do you have any idea what days? Thom Yorke v Kendrick and Kano v Macca makes a lot of sense. 

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Do you have any idea what days? Thom Yorke v Kendrick and Kano v Macca makes a lot of sense. 

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Thom Yorke vs Kendrick is the clash you hate to see

EDIT: Thom vs Macca is even fucking worse tho. Don't let it be that. 

Isleys cant do Friday