2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

41 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Today's my day!

Either an announcement or a cross through the name, hopefully the prior. 👾 

13 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Today is my day too :) 7pm? haha

I'm fearing the dreaded strikeout! 

Loads of rumour updates the last couple of days, so hopefully that means it's close and stuff is starting to leak ahead of time. 

Just now, jparx said:

Loads of rumour updates the last couple of days, so hopefully that means it's close and stuff is starting to leak ahead of time. 

for all of the last ten(ish) years,  I've "had a feeling" it's coming a day or three before the poster, and i've been right every time*.

(* perhaps not every time, but definitely every time I've been able to check via a particular way, which has been most years if not every year).

I'm not getting that feeling at the moment.

21 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Today is my day too :) 7pm? haha

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'm fearing the dreaded strikeout! 

Lets hope for a sneak announcement attack otherwise it looks like it will be a strikeout for us!

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

(* perhaps not every time, but definitely every time I've been able to check via a particular way, which has been most years if not every year).

So it it less of a ‘feeling’ and more of an opinion influenced my outside info? Or is it genuinely just a feeling some years?

Just now, Jack.194 said:

So it it less of a ‘feeling’ and more of an opinion influenced my outside info? Or is it genuinely just a feeling some years?

I've had a feeling, and have then asked a contact who has told me when it is. It's always been within a few days when I've asked him.

So not a feeling influenced by that contact - but of course influenced by other info (self-confirms, etc). I need something to give me that feeling.

27 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

for all of the last ten(ish) years,  I've "had a feeling" it's coming a day or three before the poster, and i've been right every time*.

I'm not getting that feeling at the moment.

We need a daily "Neil's Feels" update now 😝

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I've had a feeling, and have then asked a contact who has told me when it is. It's always been within a few days when I've asked him.

So not a feeling influenced by that contact - but of course influenced by other info (self-confirms, etc). I need something to give me that feeling.

Can you not just ask your contact anyway?   We might get some work done over the next few weeks if we don't keep checking and making topics hot.

So I had a dream last night that the full lineup was released with stage times and everything... and literally every slot of every day was a four way or worse clash...? 😐

In the way of dreams I now can’t remember a single one of the actual acts but I woke up with a weird mix of joy and anxiety. 

Hopefully an omen it won’t be too much longer!

10 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I just saw now that Emily posted something on Instagram and I had a little heart attack 😂

Haha what was it ?

i think the internet was just slow recently so all the text on the website looked different briefly for me , I had a similar reaction, until I clicked the lineup page :(

1 hour ago, assorted said:

but with self-confirms ramping up and the festival just putting out a statement about it i am hoping it's now next week 

This week I reckon

14 minutes ago, august1 said:

Has the poster ever came more than 100 days out?

Don’t believe so