2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

1 hour ago, GrumpyRaver said:

She's headling Other Stage, not subbing Pyramid.

Have I missed a source for that, or was it just on the strength of that one post earlier on?

Don't get me wrong, I’m aware 99% of this thread is pure speculation, just want to know where we stand 🙂

2 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

Have I missed a source for that, or was it just on the strength of that one post earlier on?

Don't get me wrong, I’m aware 99% of this thread is pure speculation, just want to know where we stand 🙂

Sun article, and it tallies with other stuff that makes sense.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

So info on Charli and Dua Lipa seems to have leaked out this weekend. Are we heading for a poster drop this week and those bits have leaked out a few days early? 

3rd March 😎

Dua was already strongly hinted at, all that’s changed is the stage she’s on. So I doubt that would have had much impact on the poster, unless we were getting everything first drop. Which would be unprecedented.

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Dua was already strongly hinted at, all that’s changed is the stage she’s on. So I doubt that would have had much impact on the poster, unless we were getting everything first drop. Which would be unprecedented.

Hmm but it does sound like stage placings are being finalised. 

There is definitely a running order out there now at least. The lineup can’t be far off total completion. 

9 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ready for the March 5 big reveal victory party, @Sasperella @The Red Telephone? Which one of us is gonna post the "it's happening" gif? 

Oh, for sure....it’s my birthday on Thursday too, so looking forward to a momentous day!

Slightly tempered by the fact that it’s also World Book Day too and my responsibility to dress my boy up as Mr Twit.

23 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Oh, for sure....it’s my birthday on Thursday too, so looking forward to a momentous day!

Slightly tempered by the fact that it’s also World Book Day too and my responsibility to dress my boy up as Mr Twit.

Mr Twit! That's amazing!!!

Hopefully the outfit is finished and he's off to school before the poster actually lands though

33 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

So many reasons to celebrate!

Don't forget the cornflakes in his beard...

12 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Mr Twit! That's amazing!!!

Hopefully the outfit is finished and he's off to school before the poster actually lands though

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

So many reasons to celebrate!

Don't forget the cornflakes in his beard...

If there’s the slightest chance of the poster dropping, then he’ll be dropped off at the school gates at 6.30am.

Ha ha, have bought in some corn flakes just for that purpose!

One year he’ll go as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, once I’ve plucked up the courage...

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, jparx said:

So info on Charli and Dua Lipa seems to have leaked out this weekend. Are we heading for a poster drop this week and those bits have leaked out a few days early? 

3rd March 😎

3rd March for sure! 

Tuesdays suck and we need some good news :)

21 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Just knowing that it could drop at any time from now makes me SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Because I missed last year and then the fallow the year before so its been 3 years since I had this excitement!!! :)

Same about not going since 2017, but weirdly I don't have any excitement yet which is why I cannot wait for the poster to drop as that makes it feel far more real and hopefully I'll start feeling it! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Lots of news recently... Apparently Capaldi ruled out, Calvin Harris not playing Other, Dua Lipa headlining Other, Charli headlining JP...

It's the announce imminent?

Where did Capaldi get ruled out?

I didn't think he would be there but others, who usually say that an act doesn't play the main stages two years in a row, thought he was going to be.