2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

6 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Could today be the day? :D probably not but who knows! 7pm x

Was it 2017 when it arrived before 8am? I remember driving to work and having to pull over to the side of the road and check it before ultimately getting to work and doing no work whatsoever. I even cancelled a meeting that day i'm sure, I have a meeting today that I wouldn't mind cancelling :lol:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Was it 2017 when it arrived before 8am? I remember driving to work and having to pull over to the side of the road and check it before ultimately getting to work and doing no work whatsoever. I even cancelled a meeting that day i'm sure, I have a meeting today that I wouldn't mind cancelling :lol:

I'm not sure anyone does any work on poster day but cancelling a meeting is even better!!! :lol: fingers crossed for today then!! :)

26 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

2019 and 2017 were 8am, 2016 was 08.20am

I have a meeting this afternoon where I could well find out I'm being made redundant. Even though I think that's unlikely, I don't think I'm particularly going to like the outcome. 

So it coming this afternoon/evening would be great to improve my mood. 

Therefore it's not coming today 😜

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I have a meeting this afternoon where I could well find out I'm being made redundant. Even though I think that's unlikely, I don't think I'm particularly going to like the outcome. 

So it coming this afternoon/evening would be great to improve my mood. 

Therefore it's not coming today 😜

We'll see you in the thread for the drunkards zep

Edited by Bryanrebe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, grilladelphia said:

that's when they hit you with the poster, when you least expect it........

7pm??? x

I like to think they keep an eye on us ... but dont think we are part of that festival planning process ... I wonder when these things get set in Stone and written onto the Eavis fridge planner :) 

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I like to think they keep an eye on us ... but dont think we are part of that festival planning process ... I wonder when these things get set in Stone and written onto the Eavis fridge planner :) 

I do like the idea of them keeping tabs on this thread to see how ravenous everyone is getting - and seeing who will be the correct guesser!

20 hours ago, grilladelphia said:

I do like the idea of them keeping tabs on this thread to see how ravenous everyone is getting - and seeing who will be the correct guesser

I can see Emily looking at the forums and going "Jesus, they're tearing themselves apart here.  Best give them a little announcement and stop them from going full Lord Of The Flies up in there"

2 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I can see Emily looking at the forums and going "Jesus, they're tearing themselves apart here.  Best give them a little announcement and stop them from going full Lord Of The Flies up in there"

So what you're saying is we need to ramp it up a bit? 

8 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

The poster is what I most look forward to.

The full line up usually comes when I am at the stage I am sorting what I need to take, need to buy, including delicious alcohol and some sort of ridiculous outfit for one of the nights so I am busy with glasto stuff and it's just a nice surprise.

You only wear a ridiculous outfit for 1 of the nights?

• Upvote 2