2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

27 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I don't really understand how it works though. Do I copy and paste it and add myself, or is there a special admin who does it for me?

The guy who created copy and paste died today. Just a random piece of news there. Imagine where we'd all be without copy and paste!!

Screenshot_20200220-204840.png

5 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

The guy who created copy and paste died today. Just a random piece of news there. Imagine where we'd all be without copy and paste!!

Screenshot_20200220-204840.png

OMG! 

I've never even thought to consider before that someone must have invented copy and paste. Mind blown...but then it has been a very long day

32 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I'm running it so don't worry about that, haven't thought as far as a prize. A jpg of a medal from mspaint should do the trick

Oh, cool thanks! I think some dates are maybe missing from the most recent copy and past, but that's ok, I'm gonna go with the 5th March please :) 

Despite knowing there is no pattern, I still just spent a good ten minutes on the Thingy before I selected that.

14 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Oh, cool thanks! I think some dates are maybe missing from the most recent copy and past, but that's ok, I'm gonna go with the 5th March please :) 

Despite knowing there is no pattern, I still just spent a good ten minutes on the Thingy before I selected that.

Will add you on. I don't update it every day or it would just be a thread of dates and usernames, there's a few additions that aren't showing on it yet including Neils pessimistic April 3rd

12 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Great minds, Sas. Apparently, if we win we get to see the lineup an hour before everyone else.

And this way I only have to share my beer with one other person! 😛

@a6l6e6x - I hope Neil isn't right!! Right now I think we're all dealing with the nervous anticipation quite well, but imagine late March if we hadn't heard anything at all??? There would be conspiracy theories about coronavirus all over the shop

3 hours ago, Friendly Banter said:

Had a dream Kid Cudi self confirmed and The Who played a secret set at JP.  Thanks for reading. 

I’d be absolutely thrilled if Cudi was there. I’m not sure he’s ever properly done a UK tour since he was supporting Kanye back in the MOTM days. I was lucky enough to see him there alongside Santigold, Mr Hudson and Consequence.

Sadly, I can’t ever see him play Glastonbury. He’s one of those rappers that seems far more interested in a US audience. I go to the US for work occasionally, so will put some effort in to lining up my dates with a show next time.