2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

7 minutes ago, Balls said:

The most sense I can make of it is that there was some miscommunication that meant they thought they had him booked then his people called them up on poster day like 'hey what the fuck you can't announce that' and it subsequently fell through. 

Nah because they announced a version of the poster without him first and then randomly on the website a version appeared with him on. Later it was tame impala in that slot.

There was stupid rumours that year that Radiohead we’re subbing Adele so it took a long time before it settled on Tame Impala.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Nah because they announced a version of the poster without him first and then randomly on the website a version appeared with him on. Later it was tame impala in that slot.

There was stupid rumours that year that Radiohead we’re subbing Adele so it took a long time before it settled on Tame Impala.

Oh yes I totally misremembered that. No idea then. 

Edited by Balls

4 minutes ago, Big Bellend said:

It can't be then. Wales v England in the rugby is the day after so everyone would've forgotten about the Glastonbury lineup by then.

Mmmmm not sure Wales v England at rugby will register to many on here. And certainly won’t stop the debate. 

9 minutes ago, nicnzl said:

Chuck me down for Feb 20 (hopefully 5pm or later) as I have no patience and so I have something to entertain me all day at work on Friday here in NZ

You live in a wonderful country, lovely and sunny, laidback attitude to life, respected prime minister and cracking craft beers,    And to top it off you want the poster to drop to suit your work schedule!   😉

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, JoeyT said:

Tell you what, remembering this post has certainly made this Monday morning more bearable!

Anything else been said? 

Spoke to him again yesterday. He’s still under the impression it’s out this week. I’m with the majority in here believing that no one except the Eavi see the first poster until it’s out, which I said to him and he just laughed and said ‘well wait and see’. I’d completely write this off as lies but there are some huge names on his agencies roster

Edited by Brad2434

1 minute ago, Brad2434 said:

Spoke to him again yesterday. He’s still under the impression it’s out this week. I’m with the majority in here believing that no one except the Eavi see the first poster until it’s out, which I said to him and he just laughed and said ‘well wait and see’. I’d completely write this off as lies but there are some huge names on his agencies roster, some have headlined The Other stage in the past, and he’s told me line ups for smaller festivals well before they’ve came out so there’s part of me that believes him. Guess only time will tell 

Long time poster with no track record of trolling and info that sounds like there's something to it. I'll bite 😀