2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You’ve really got to hand it to the Glastonbury festival, snippets of info come from, or are released on, the most unlikely sources. It’s just so eccentric and glastonbury. A school radio station gets the jump on national radio stations, the public service broadcaster and the e fest detectives! 

And teachers and x teachers up and down the land too :) ... we leave these people to educate and it takes 36 hours plus to get out ... disappointing :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

And teachers and x teachers up and down the land too :) ... we leave these people to educate and it takes 36 hours plus to get out ... disappointing :) 

Typical of  a fee paying boarding school. 

If it had been a good old council run comprehensive the info would have been out before Michael was of the air! And the staff wouldn’t have left it to the kids to entertain him, he would have been hounded for tickets! 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Typical of  a fee paying boarding school. 

If it had been a good old council run comprehensive the info would have been out before Michael was of the air! And the staff wouldn’t have left it to the kids to entertain him, he would have been hounded for tickets! 

too busy at the school disco maybe :) 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

too busy at the school disco maybe :) 

Oh that hurt!

It’s no fun being DJ ,bouncer, alcohol and drug confiscation supremo, bog supervisor, relationships councillor and fight interventionist.  But the consolation of necking the confiscated booze after the event is worth it. Just don’t wear suede shoes, guaranteed that some pupil will throw up on them. 

Taylor Swift signed with that Scooter bastard when she was 15

She also has a song called 15

That's all I got

EDIT - oh wait theres more. On January 15th 2007 she enlisted actor Tyler Hilton as she shot the video for 'teardrops on my guitar' which arguably launched her career after reaching 13th in the US charts

Tyler Hilton was famous for his role in One tree Hill

Holy Thorn on Wearyall Hill (the one tree hill) in Glastonbury was approximated as being 2000 years old and was this year cut down after being vandalised a few times. People of Glastonbury would like it to be replanted

Taylor Swift will replant the Holy Thorn on Wearyall Hill as an announcement of her presence on the farm in 2020 

Edited by a6l6e6x
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Yeah, you can hear it on the Soundcloud in that link. I can't remember them announcing a specific announcement date before? I know it's Michael but odd for him to be so specific.

oddly specific, but so was the question. It's not what normally gets asked.

And with Swift doing BST, I've got no doubts whatsoever that Glasto will have been given a you-can't-announce-before date.

7 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Taylor Swift signed with that Scooter bastard when she was 15

She also has a song called 15

That's all I got

EDIT - oh wait theres more. On January 15th 2007 she enlisted actor Tyler Hilton as she shot the video for 'teardrops on my guitar' which arguably launched her career after reaching 13th in the US charts

Tyler Hilton was famous for his role in One tree Hill

Holy Thorn on Wearyall Hill (the one tree hill) in Glastonbury was approximated as being 2000 years old and was this year cut down after being vandalised a few times. People of Glastonbury would like it to be replanted

Taylor Swift will replant the Holy Thorn on Wearyall Hill as an announcement of her presence on the farm in 2020 

She signed with the Scott bastard, not Scooter at age 15. Scooter bought her masters a few months ago, Scott controlled Taylor for the better part of half her life.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think he deliberately gave a wrong date, by adding a month to it. I doubt there'll be anything on the 15th Jan.

Think I was probably clutching at straws .... but I do think we will get something more ...Pet shop boys or Aerosmith confirmation ... as they are near enough confirmed  anyway ... just to see us though the winter months 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

he said that they were going to announce something on jan 15th .... instead it was taylor on 15th dec .... he was a bit wrong with his timings 

Friday headliner Justin Bieber to be announced on 15th Jan.