2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I think she lives over here.

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Her boyfriend lives in london and she likely has a house in the uk on top of that. Not like she cant afford it when she is worth 350 million. 

She spends a lot of time over here now but she still "lives" in the US (Nashville and New York mainly, I think) I'm not sure she actually owns a house over here - read an article recently and it suggested that she just stays with Joe in North London whenever she's over here. But yeah her base is very much the US.

6 hours ago, jparx said:

She spends a lot of time over here now but she still "lives" in the US (Nashville and New York mainly, I think) I'm not sure she actually owns a house over here - read an article recently and it suggested that she just stays with Joe in North London whenever she's over here. But yeah her base is very much the US.

5 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

She's got houses in a few places but the big Guardian profile on her when the album came out has said she's spent the last 3 years living in the UK.

She has a house in London too.

https://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/luxury/celebrity-homes/taylor-swifts-london-base-shake-it-off-singer-showed-fans-round-her-home-filled-with-le-labo-scented-a132681.html#gallery

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Yeah, you can hear it on the Soundcloud in that link. I can't remember them announcing a specific announcement date before? I know it's Michael but odd for him to be so specific.

I couldn't work out how to post the audio unfortunately ... can anything be worked out from that 15th date ?  

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Christ I haven’t actually contributed some valuable information to this forum after all these years!! I’m amazed 

Congratulations ... im still waiting :) for my time ... actually I did ask emily  a few questions a little while ago ... id forgotten 

Edited by crazyfool1

You’ve really got to hand it to the Glastonbury festival, snippets of info come from, or are released on, the most unlikely sources. It’s just so eccentric and glastonbury. A school radio station gets the jump on national radio stations, the public service broadcaster and the e fest detectives!