2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

12 hours ago, lukethekid said:

True story, Liverpool, Mountford Hall NME awards tour 2003. The Datsuns, The Polyphonic Spree, Interpol & The Thrills. Me and my mate at the age of 15 bought Polyphonic Spree robes off the merch fella. Tim DeLaughter spotted us wearing these robes whilst they were playing and after they had finished came and spoke to us. He then proceeded to baptise us in to The Polyphonic Spree. 

Yeah, that needs to be your outfit at the next family party! ?

32 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

I haven’t got it anymore ☹️ It disappeared about 10 years ago, I think I took it to Leeds one year and it didn’t come back. 

Probably got set on fire Sunday night! I'm off out for lunch with your Dad today... I'll ask for photographs! ? 

True story my Ma told me yesterday. So she's off to your Dad's Christmas party in fancy dress. Her and Michael had grand plans to go as elves. I'm fucking gutted he has told her it's Beaky Blinders. Can't stop howling at the thought of everyone dressed as the roaring 20s and the pair of them knocking on the door as Santa's little helpers ??????

5 minutes ago, Digi said:

Probably got set on fire Sunday night! I'm off out for lunch with your Dad today... I'll ask for photographs! ? 

True story my Ma told me yesterday. So she's off to your Dad's Christmas party in fancy dress. Her and Michael had grand plans to go as elves. I'm fucking gutted he has told her it's Beaky Blinders. Can't stop howling at the thought of everyone dressed as the roaring 20s and the pair of them knocking on the door as Santa's little helpers ??????

Potentially, thankfully I didn’t feel the urge to walk in to the fire whilst wearing it. I don’t think there’s any evidence from those days ? He’ll remember the robe though. It had a big red sash  around the bottom of it, it was amazing. Very nice are you up this way or are they down your way? He did a fancy dress party last year, we were getting the bus there and back though so had a valid excuse, couldn’t be getting on the bus dressed as Fred Flinstone or something, looking foreword to seeing your mum dolled up as an elf . If you’re with your ma today give her kiss from me and Jackie ? 

14 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

Potentially, thankfully I didn’t feel the urge to walk in to the fire whilst wearing it. I don’t think there’s any evidence from those days ? He’ll remember the robe though. It had a big red sash  around the bottom of it, it was amazing. Very nice are you up this way or are they down your way? He did a fancy dress party last year, we were getting the bus there and back though so had a valid excuse, couldn’t be getting on the bus dressed as Fred Flinstone or something, looking foreword to seeing your mum dolled up as an elf . If you’re with your ma today give her kiss from me and Jackie ? 

I'm down here for the weekend. Took mumsy to The Empire yesterday to see Les Miserables. Off to the Evanwood for lunch then I'm off back home again... best thing about the new job is no weekends or shifts so I can get home more often ❤ She just blew a kiss back and said she will see you soon ? Her turning up as a bloody elf would have been hysterical ?

8 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

Wish we were closer to it to go and have a wander around. Being in Liverpool it’s a bit of a treck. 

its not just round the corner for me but 45mins ish isn't so bad .... it is one of the fortunate things about being a somerset resident though ...nothing going on at the moment just quite a few puddles around pyramid but lovely blue skys .... even the most hardened cant turn that into a headliner theory ... and before ELO gets a mention ... no :) 

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its not just round the corner for me but 45mins ish isn't so bad .... it is one of the fortunate things about being a somerset resident though ...nothing going on at the moment just quite a few puddles around pyramid but lovely blue skys .... even the most hardened cant turn that into a headliner theory ... and before ELO gets a mention ... no :) 

Currently in delicate negotiations with er indoors regarding a pre Xmas visit to Glastonbury,  you know, nice shops wee holiday etc etc .  of course my main aim is a walk round the site! 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Currently in delicate negotiations with er indoors regarding a pre Xmas visit to Glastonbury,  you know, nice shops wee holiday etc etc .  of course my main aim is a walk round the site! 

have they built that lovely new coop in Pilton yet?  ... that might be one to go to :) 

1 hour ago, Digi said:

I'm down here for the weekend. Took mumsy to The Empire yesterday to see Les Miserables. Off to the Evanwood for lunch then I'm off back home again... best thing about the new job is no weekends or shifts so I can get home more often ❤ She just blew a kiss back and said she will see you soon ? Her turning up as a bloody elf would have been hysterical ?

Do you guys not have a phone? ?

I'm thinking they might focus on promoting the book for the next few weeks then reveal something big in late November/early December. I just think they'll want to maximise the book sales right now and not take any attention away from that.

That said, there might be a couple of minor reveals during the book tour.