2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

So when and what will the next announcement be?

Previous November's have been a little slim:

Screenshot_20191026-224212_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9e0923bfbf2fd03a32d4fa642a120d9d.jpg

One late October or mid November. My current thinking is Coldplay, Macca and Taylor so I reckon first announced would be Macca or Taylor since Coldplay wouldn't go down as well as the others but after they would pretty well.

50 minutes ago, henry bear said:

I can't work out who any of these are. Looks like The Polyphonic Spree have gone goth.

True story, Liverpool, Mountford Hall NME awards tour 2003. The Datsuns, The Polyphonic Spree, Interpol & The Thrills. Me and my mate at the age of 15 bought Polyphonic Spree robes off the merch fella. Tim DeLaughter spotted us wearing these robes whilst they were playing and after they had finished came and spoke to us. He then proceeded to baptise us in to The Polyphonic Spree. 

• Upvote 2