Fan Footage

Stevie P-alike

Tin hat on.

OK, I know people waving their mobile phones around is 100% annoying, but nothing gets me more excited for Glasto than a brief clip taken from within the crowd - the kind of stuff you don't get to see on the BBC.

I've just come across this on my phone. Whether you love Liam or not, you've got to admit it captures the excitement pretty well.

Anybody else got anything they would like to share - especially from some of the smaller venues? 

50 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Check out Barbster360 on YouTube, he does very good Glastonbury videos, although 2019 wasn’t up to his usual standard.

Yes that was disappointing, I normally rely on his videos to see me through to the next festival, they’re by far the best of the bunch - I think he said the mic packed up. But if you talk over it with a few “flippin awesome”’s & the occasional “it blows my mind” while watching it, you’re halfway there. 

3 hours ago, MEGABOWL said:

I love this

It was only at this point that we realised, not only was it going to be ok, it was going to be something very, very special. 

3 hours ago, MEGABOWL said:

Not quite the same but this is what it looks and sounds like from the Pyramid when headlining Glastonbury. I can’t imagine what this feels like

Love that. Imagine writing a song and having that crowd sing it back at you. 

5 hours ago, Stevie P-alike said:

Great video, Gnomicide. You really captured what it's like wandering around and coming across unexpected gems.

Here's a really short clip from the secret set by the Killers at John Peel in 2017. No prizes for guessing the song..... 

Marvellous.  Love this one of Mr Brightside: