Taylor Swift just hinted

waynewdk

Mad Cool look to be announcing something next Tuesday, and Taylor does have a gap in dates for that with no Spanish show yet announced (+ she's doing NOS and they tend to share acts) so we could get a bit of news next week. Quite tenuous speculation though. *Twiddles thumbs*

All these *Yourlocaltown* live websites which replaced a lot of daily local papers are sadly not much more than clickbait. 

That said, it'd be a massive coup for Glastonbury to get her, lets hope they succeed and there is something to this.

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

How many times do I have to say it .... ANY of the LIVE sites take the info straight from this very forum .... Ive been asked for an interview by one of the (journalists !! ) who frequented this forum a few years back .... and refused I hasten to add !! 

Now that was a real missed opportunity... 

9 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Now that was a real missed opportunity... 

I guess so ... but at it was after an emily question and answer session and I wanted most of the traffic to go to this forum ... but I could of course have given them some duff info ... but they would have seen my post on here anyway 

2 hours ago, Dark Star said:

All these *Yourlocaltown* live websites which replaced a lot of daily local papers are sadly not much more than clickbait. 

That said, it'd be a massive coup for Glastonbury to get her, lets hope they succeed and there is something to this.

Would it still be a massive coup if she is also playing every other major festival in Europe?

If any journalist from a respectable left of centre newspaper or magazine wants to interview the only person EVER to start an online  Petition to get Taylor Swift to headline Glastonbury, then I am available at short notice. Nick Ferrari and Iain Dale can get stuffed!!