Community Festival 2020

hirobyn

1 hour ago, SCG95 said:

Nope! 

Did you purchase through Ticketmaster? Got an email saying they'd refund me and not to overwhelm with individual requests, but that was weeks ago now without any sign of an update.

23 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Did you purchase through Ticketmaster? Got an email saying they'd refund me and not to overwhelm with individual requests, but that was weeks ago now without any sign of an update.

I did, yep. Received notice of the gig being cancelled on 13/05. 

I’d also booked tickets for LG @ Heaton Park through Ticketmaster and that refund was given pretty swiftly once cancelled. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

I did, yep. Received notice of the gig being cancelled on 13/05. 

I’d also booked tickets for LG @ Heaton Park through Ticketmaster and that refund was given pretty swiftly once cancelled. 

What are you thoughts for a next move on this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any discussions going on for community festival 2021? Potential headliners could be

Wombats? Royal Blood? DMA’s? Foals? Bastille? Liam Gallagher? NGHFB? Ian Brown? Two Door Cinema Club? Courteeners?

Some more realistic than others but who do we think we’ll see next year and when will we see the lineup?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 6:38 PM, Jake1234 said:

Any discussions going on for community festival 2021? Potential headliners could be

Wombats? Royal Blood? DMA’s? Foals? Bastille? Liam Gallagher? NGHFB? Ian Brown? Two Door Cinema Club? Courteeners?

Some more realistic than others but who do we think we’ll see next year and when will we see the lineup?

Did we even establish if it was going ahead this year pre-c*ntvid-19?
i hope it’s back next year.

• 6 months later...
21 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

do we think this is happening (sorry if there’s another thread on this, i couldn’t see it)

impossible to say really, big gap for this kind of festival in london especially if they announce before APE/other fests nearby like truck