Radio 1 comp 7.30 am Thurs ....Greg James

Crazyfool01

42 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Vivary Park? 

After you posted that I had to get out and have a look ... would have been distraught if id stayed sat on my ass .... at least I can post in the fitness for Glastonbury thread later( do we have a fitness for Glastonbury tickets thread yet ? ) 

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Was his question to enter the radio 1 phone number? Feel like it should have been something about 1 of the festivals..

I was thinking this- if it had to be a number for the code on the lock why not something like “in what year was the first Glastonbury festival held?”

easy enough to answer and relevant to the competition 

I feel like this mornings efforts need a review ... Vivary Park is a lovely park in taunton and holds a world famous flower show once a year (about all Taunton is famous for ) .... I completed a lap of the park with ground conditions damp ... lots of joggers about .... The bloody BBC had put in some squirrels as decoys ... thats what the licence fee goes on !! but I did get a few snaps of them before they scarpered ... dont think they were keen on Greg James either 

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5220.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I feel like this mornings efforts need a review ... Vivary Park is a lovely park in taunton and holds a world famous flower show once a year (about all Taunton is famous for ) .... I completed a lap of the park with ground conditions damp ... lots of joggers about .... The bloody BBC had put in some squirrels as decoys ... thats what the licence fee goes on !! but I did get a few snaps of them before they scarpered ... dont think they were keen on Greg James either 

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5220.jpeg

I used to work in Taunton and sometimes ate my lunch in the park. I also saw Paloma Faith play there - didn’t rate her.