Radio 1 comp 7.30 am Thurs ....Greg James

Crazyfool01

11 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

The clue on the BBC sounds app is that the tickets are on a seat 

Seat of power?

N0 10 back onto Horse Gaurds Parade/St James Park...

Not sure they would want a bunch of Radio 1 listeners (or eFesters) trying to clamber over the back wall though..

1 minute ago, poppyh24 said:

Sat in my car listening to GJ.. what time does his show end ? In all honesty it’s not gonna be in Bristol so totally wasting my time ?

Far better chance of it being Bristol than most places. How many people are sat in small towns saying, ‘there’s no point me trying, it’ll be somewhere like Bristol’.

Just now, blutarsky said:

Far better chance of it being Bristol than most places. How many people are sat in small towns saying, ‘there’s no point me trying, it’ll be somewhere like Bristol’.

Scenes when the ticket is found by an elderly dog walker on a bench by the duckpond in Little Wallopington

1 minute ago, blutarsky said:

Not sure what they’d mean by seat of power... college green maybe .. right next to council house 

Got that from bluedaze .. ignore me ?.    Welsh guy says loads of people looking in his location ... mollie king says someone really close .. it’s not THE mollie king I don’t think ... clue: green area/park and in the city where you’d find tallest clock tower in that nation 

2 minutes ago, poppyh24 said:

Got that from bluedaze .. ignore me ?.    Welsh guy says loads of people looking in his location ... mollie king says someone really close .. it’s not THE mollie king I don’t think ... clue: green area/park and in the city where you’d find tallest clock tower in that nation 

tallest clock tower is Big Ben.. near St James Park