Check out this tent!

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

dont know why ... must have had my wheatabix tonight ... second time in last 10 mins someones said that :) @Ayrshire Chris

Ever since this site was down for twenty minutes or so yesterday you seem to be at a distinct advantage re the speed of posting. I am suspicious. 

16 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Couldn't find a recent topic around tents so started this one as just found my 2020 tent. Great deal and usually over £300, now just £100. Cheap enough to leave at end of festival too! (I jest). Great deal though?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0765GNS6F/

You can buy anything at amazon via the shop links above and the site gets some dosh towards running costs for here. Win win.

Edited by carlosj
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Ever since this site was down for twenty minutes or so yesterday you seem to be at a distinct advantage re the speed of posting. I am suspicious. 

Probably has multiple devices all refreshing at the same time so he can reply to posts quicker.

A ballot for replying would be much fairer imo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Probably has multiple devices all refreshing at the same time so he can reply to posts quicker.

A ballot for replying would be much fairer imo.

have you not been told to refresh using one device before ? :) ... im watching football on my other device :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I understand what you are saying, but don't really think there's anything suspicious about crazyfool1 posting what he said before I did. The truth of the matter is that at the time of my posting I was a little tiny bit stoned. What actually happened is that I was writing about the weight of the tent, and then crazy's post  dropped in to the equation. I was then given the choice of deleting my post or carrying on. I decided not only to press on with my post, but to then add another post indicating that I mustn't have seen crazy's post, when in fact, i had. The reasoning for this is because it was easier to do, rather than explain it all at the time. The time when I had absolutely no capacity to communicate.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

This one is similar and quite a bit cheaper. I have a tent like it and it makes me want to die after carrying it from shed to car. Wishing you luck with getting it in. 

Charm x

https://www.millets.co.uk/tents-camping/102143-eurohike-buckingham-elite-8-family-tent-light-green.html

Edited by Charm

12 hours ago, Charm said:

This one is similar and quite a bit cheaper. I have a tent like it and it makes me want to die after carrying it from shed to car. Wishing you luck with getting it in. 

Charm x

https://www.millets.co.uk/tents-camping/102143-eurohike-buckingham-elite-8-family-tent-light-green.html

Glad you're not exaggerating how bad it is to carry Charm :P