Unread Posts

I've noticed this quite a lot over the past couple of days and wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Basically, I click on a thread to go to first unread post. I then read all the next posts (sometimes only one). I then click onto the forum page again and the thread hasn't updated as 'read'. Seems to be no pattern to when it does/doesn't happen.

40 minutes ago, northernringo said:

I've noticed this quite a lot over the past couple of days and wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Basically, I click on a thread to go to first unread post. I then read all the next posts (sometimes only one). I then click onto the forum page again and the thread hasn't updated as 'read'. Seems to be no pattern to when it does/doesn't happen.

For the last 24-ish hours there's been some system re-indexing happening (it's got about another 24 hours to go), and that's causing some other things to update slower than they normally might do.

Your read topics will still update to 'read' but it might be a minute or three before that happens.

Things should be back to normal about this time tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

For the last 24-ish hours there's been some system re-indexing happening (it's got about another 24 hours to go), and that's causing some other things to update slower than they normally might do.

Your read topics will still update to 'read' but it might be a minute or three before that happens.

Things should be back to normal about this time tomorrow.

Sounds good, thanks :)