Rate my wish list, add yours

waynewdk

19 hours ago, maelzoid said:

and of course Bruce Springsteen, preferably with ESB

he's taking the band out on the road again, but unclear at the moment if he's referring to 2020 or 21.

if he ever played Glasto again it would give me closure on the (well, one of the) sorriest, stupidest, biggest regrets of my life.

4 hours ago, shuttlep said:

bloody love EVIL NINE

Upvote for good taste. ? 

Never seen them live yet but fantastic listening to 'Your Special' when ever so slightly spangled. Crooked being an absolute belter. Good times with me and my bose speaker in a caravan recently, sort of after party with just me. ?

Edited by mashedonmud

On 10/24/2019 at 11:44 AM, mashedonmud said:

Upvote for good taste. ? 

Never seen them live yet but fantastic listening to 'Your Special' when ever so slightly spangled. Crooked being an absolute belter. Good times with me and my bose speaker in a caravan recently, sort of after party with just me. ?

Seen them loads in manchester mainly at Tangled I think eons ago

On 10/23/2019 at 7:23 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Erasure,  Kinks,  Sparks,  Specials , James , AC/DC 

pet shop boys (almost certainly will play as I have just bought tickets for their Glasgow gig)

Biffy (I await the almost inevitable incoming abuse)

aurora (my absolute fav) ?

Billy Joel

@Ayrshire Chrisare you getting the opportunity to see Aurora on her tour next month at all..??

I just watched her Live from Nidarosdem performance on YouTube. Quite remarkable.

Im treating my daughter to her show at The Roundhouse in a couple of weeks. Cannot wait.

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

@Ayrshire Chrisare you getting the opportunity to see Aurora on her tour next month at all..??

I just watched her Live from Nidarosdem performance on YouTube. Quite remarkable.

Im treating my daughter to her show at The Roundhouse in a couple of weeks. Cannot wait.

Yes we’ve got tickets for her gig in Glasgow a week on Sunday. Looking forward to it, the last time she was in Glasgow was about three years ago and played in the art school union. Her JP appearance was great, she didn’t manage much of her usual crazy chat and banter with the audience because of the time constraints of playing at Glastonbury. She was on radio five live recently and mesmerised everyone with a couple of live songs 

Tedeschi Trucks Band

neil Young 

polyphonic spree

flaming lips 

the kinks

john mayer

Gregory Porter

lady gaga

billy joel

teenage fan club

war on drugs

royal blood