British Summer Time 2020

Chef

1 hour ago, atomised said:

Not sure anyone has got a refund immediately. Festicket as an example have said they will begin processing refund requests on may 13th

I wrote it wrong, I meant it seems Mcbatesman already claimed the refund prior to the festival saying acts may be carried over.

3 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

If they had plans to book the same acts for the next year why didn't they just say so straight away, other events managed to

Oh I agree, they should of been upfront because it would of saved them refund money and you being annoyed at not being offered the new date. I hope to God Pearl Jam carry over which at the moment i am confident of. What did the refund link say? Do you have to put in all confirmation numbers as I want a refund for Taylor but not PJ so can I refund one and not the other or?

40 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I wrote it wrong, I meant it seems Mcbatesman already claimed the refund prior to the festival saying acts may be carried over.

Oh I agree, they should of been upfront because it would of saved them refund money and you being annoyed at not being offered the new date. I hope to God Pearl Jam carry over which at the moment i am confident of. What did the refund link say? Do you have to put in all confirmation numbers as I want a refund for Taylor but not PJ so can I refund one and not the other or?

Only had pearl jam ones so not sure you what you need to do, I requested the refund after pearl jam said all there shows were being carried over to next year but bst show was previously cancelled! So presumed it was gone completely

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

It seems strange PJ's dates are all to be rearranged, even Rock Werchter and Lolla Sweden yet it says BST is cancelled. Surely they must do a UK date...

BST are due to announce in a few days. It’s probably not sorted yet but I’m pretty sure they will be back. It seems like pretty much every festival is just rolling over their lineups.

6 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

With festicket you had to request refunds for each show you were booked for as a separate request

7 hours ago, oxygentleman said:

Received my refund for the pearl jam show (including fees) from axs, just waiting to see if kendrick is rescheduled now. 

Did you request a PJ refund or did they give it you any way and they aren’t rescheduling BST?

This part of the email I received from AXS  for my PJ Ticket:

"We will contact you by 13th May with information of any re-confirmed headliners and you will of course still be able to request a refund if you are unable to attend. If the new event is not confirmed you will be automatically refunded at this point and no further action will be required."

Edited by 81020xegw

12 minutes ago, 81020xegw said:

This part of the email I received from AXS  for my PJ Ticket:

"We will contact you by 13th May with information of any re-confirmed headliners and you will of course still be able to request a refund if you are unable to attend. If the new event is not confirmed you will be automatically refunded at this point and no further action will be required."

So did I but if he is getting a refund when he didnt request it, it alludes the show isn't be rescheduled

What's cracking here then? We were supposed to hear by today about the lineup, and today is the deadline for refund requests. Can't imagine they're going to drop the lineup today and give people a few hours to decide if they want to rollover?

14 minutes ago, jparx said:

What's cracking here then? We were supposed to hear by today about the lineup, and today is the deadline for refund requests. Can't imagine they're going to drop the lineup today and give people a few hours to decide if they want to rollover?

It’s not great is it?