Chef

British Summer Time 2020

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

BST Hyde Park's Twitter said there were two new headliners to announce... Is this expected very soon?

One of those was Pearl Jam

57 minutes ago, gfa said:

One of those was Pearl Jam

Indeed, yes, but I was wondering if there was an indication if the other one was also about to be declared (and probably misworded the best way to say that but ho hum).

'Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand' on the latest BST video.

Swift next announced.

38 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I wonder how many people will be going to both the Swift and PJ days. That'll be a fun weekend for sure...

For £90 a day to be miles away from the act probably not that many!!!

3 hours ago, John L said:

So it’s £85 to be nowhere near the front or £110 to get to the front. Holy shit.

That's an absolute fucking outrage. People paying those sorts of prices as well is what's jacking up the size of gigs. Charging more for an actual decent view is a complete disgrace as well. Absolute nonsense. 

Wonder how many people will just wait to see if they get flogged cheap nearer the time. You could get tickets to Victorious for 3 whole days of music and change for that price! 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

What time did the AMEX presale go on for PJ this morning? Going to pick up a couple fo Taylor tomorrow

10am I think.

4 minutes ago, y0ungtitan said:

Metro has confirmed Tay Tay, so that'll be tomorrows announcement

I can’t see anything? I just see the article ‘teased’

4 minutes ago, y0ungtitan said:

Metro has confirmed Tay Tay, so that'll be tomorrows announcement

They've actually worded it as 'teased'. Wondering if they will announce any support tomorrow

That article stinks. Nothing to do with Taylor but I cringed with how it’s been written. Also got some satisfaction that she spelt Andrew Lloyd Webber wrong.

Edited by NickisGinger

10 hours ago, kingbadger said:

That's an absolute fucking outrage. People paying those sorts of prices as well is what's jacking up the size of gigs. Charging more for an actual decent view is a complete disgrace as well. Absolute nonsense. 

Wonder how many people will just wait to see if they get flogged cheap nearer the time. You could get tickets to Victorious for 3 whole days of music and change for that price! 

While I agree, it's simply supply and demand, and these massive acts can charge the earth and still fill stadia. To be fair to PJ, the Gold Circle tickets are usually a lot more than £20/25 on top of the cost the normal ones, I think for Roger Waters and Neil & Bob it was an extra £60-70. And then there was a further tier of Diamond Circle which was circa £250!

That gold circle is a yellow circle because it's such a piss take.

"what if our gold circle....had a golder circle within it"

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Ouch

Screenshot_20191203_090202_com.android.chrome.jpg

download (3).jpeg

Apart from the splitting of the very front Diamond section into 2, that's what many of the previous shows have been like. PJ a bargain by comparison!

For the Pearl Jam date, you don't have to be an AMEX card holder to purchase tickets for the Summer Garden section do you? I'd rather spend the extra money and get closer.