British Summer Time 2020

Chef

1 hour ago, foolee said:

I wish it was Idles, Pixies and then Pearl Jam on the Saturday. That would be ridiculously good and definitely worth the price which I assume will be around £80 plus. 

Website says tickets start from 79. Not sure what the fees situation will be, but it wasn't too bad last time. Also, it should be VAT free, and as tickets were 90 last time, that seems about right.

Not too bothered about Idles - they're not exactly an elusive act these days. Never seen Pixies though, so that is cool.

On this point: "Fans who bought tickets to Pearl Jam's cancelled sold out BST Hyde Park show in 2020 will have priority access to rebook and experience both shows with a Two Day ticket" - I bought a ticket last time, but haven't received an email saying I have priority access, has anyone received an email on priority access? Thanks!

4 hours ago, WoodyGooner said:

On this point: "Fans who bought tickets to Pearl Jam's cancelled sold out BST Hyde Park show in 2020 will have priority access to rebook and experience both shows with a Two Day ticket" - I bought a ticket last time, but haven't received an email saying I have priority access, has anyone received an email on priority access? Thanks!

Yeah, I received an email from AXS with a presale link for Thursday because I had a ticket for this year. 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:54 PM, maelzoid said:

Website says tickets start from 79. Not sure what the fees situation will be, but it wasn't too bad last time. Also, it should be VAT free, and as tickets were 90 last time, that seems about right.

Not too bothered about Idles - they're not exactly an elusive act these days. Never seen Pixies though, so that is cool.

Tickets start at 79 including fees. All seem a bit cheaper than last time, presumably due to the VAT thing.

6 hours ago, WoodyGooner said:

Yeah I got one. Check your junk!

Ok so this is wierd. Ten Club Area tickets came up as £70.00 + £9.00 fees yesterday when using the AMEX presale link. Cheaper for that area than the cancelled show, bought two tickets.

HOWEVER, couple of my friends want to go with us now so I've gone to book two more and now the Ten Club area is listed as £144.50 + £9.00 fees!?!? Hope I haven't been screwed over by a glitch in the system. Will be fuming if I end up in General Admission area. Anyone else in this situation? My email confirmation states £79.00 Ten Club.

Think I'm going to have to call AXS to confirm (rolls eyes)

18 minutes ago, flint35 said:

Ok so this is wierd. Ten Club Area tickets came up as £70.00 + £9.00 fees yesterday when using the AMEX presale link. Cheaper for that area than the cancelled show, bought two tickets.

HOWEVER, couple of my friends want to go with us now so I've gone to book two more and now the Ten Club area is listed as £144.50 + £9.00 fees!?!? Hope I haven't been screwed over by a glitch in the system. Will be fuming if I end up in General Admission area. Anyone else in this situation? My email confirmation states £79.00 Ten Club.

They're probably looking at the two-day ticket option...

Actually, there are Ten Club tickets and then there are "Ten Club Hideaway" tickets. The latter is the expensive one

Edited by Gilgamesh69

1 hour ago, flint35 said:

As @Gilgamesh69 says, that price is for Ten Club Hydeaway, ie access to a special bar. It must be an amazing bar to be worth an extra £65 on top of £79 tickets!

• 3 weeks later...