British Summer Time 2020

Chef

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Sdsm123 said:

Anyone got any gossip about 2021

Pearl Jam specifically said their European tour of this summer was postponed to next summer rather than cancelled outright. How that plays out with BST is still to be seen, but it should at least put them on the rumour list...

16 hours ago, Sdsm123 said:

Pearl jam are the one I’m really hoping come back! Never got to chance to see them 🤞🤞🤞

They just announced their European 2021 tour - so definitely active and in the vicinity. No UK date at the moment. I suspect this is because BST are not ready to announce yet, but the dates look like they line up. I would be pretty surprised if PJ don't end up at Hyde Park.

2 hours ago, maelzoid said:

They just announced their European 2021 tour - so definitely active and in the vicinity. No UK date at the moment. I suspect this is because BST are not ready to announce yet, but the dates look like they line up. I would be pretty surprised if PJ don't end up at Hyde Park.

Awesome news fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Looking like PJ confirmed for the 9th July (Heard it mentioned on Zoe Ball's breakfast show...)

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/lifestyle/entertainment/pixies-excited-to-support-pearl-jam-at-british-summer-time-2021/

What's interesting is the following line...

The Boston-formed alternative rock band will support Pearl Jam on July 9, while Bristolian punk outfit Idles will fill the same slot on July 10.

Wondering if this means double headliner for Pearl Jam?

1 hour ago, judyblue110 said:

Looking like PJ confirmed for the 9th July (Heard it mentioned on Zoe Ball's breakfast show...)

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/lifestyle/entertainment/pixies-excited-to-support-pearl-jam-at-british-summer-time-2021/

What's interesting is the following line...

The Boston-formed alternative rock band will support Pearl Jam on July 9, while Bristolian punk outfit Idles will fill the same slot on July 10.

Wondering if this means double headliner for Pearl Jam?

That was hinted at in the BST 2021 thread I believe. From that it sounds like we have incoming confirmations though. Interestingly Duran Duran have also tweeted watch this space 

53 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Where did this even come from? It says she's TBC on the lineup page but I can't find anything else about it. Did someone just say "PJ is playing" and someone thought that meant Harvey instead of Pearl Jam?

Doh! That's exactly what happened. Too early in the morning when i did that. :lol: