British Summer Time 2020

Chef

On 5/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, atomised said:

Someone said further up the thread they had received an axs refund including the fee 

Looks like my refund just came in today, also including the fee.

Kudos to AXS - I truly hope to book with them again, for next summer.

Pearl Jam 2021!!!!

On 5/15/2020 at 10:54 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

AXS are great. Refunded me for MCR, offered me refunds for any number of the 3 tickets, said it'd 5-7 days and it was refunded the next day and with the booking fee too. Great stuff.

AXS have been brilliant, every gig I got my money back in one go like a day after they said, so good I made my first 2021 ticket purchase for Rammstein in Coventry. I feel like whatever the circumstances they will pay back and worst case you claim it back off the bank. Was waiting for a Feuerzone ticket to appear and felt like I had to get it as Milton Keynes looked mint.

So hope PJ and Kenny reschedule. Gutted they gave us our money back, only got the Ten zone ticket because there was some left, may not get one if they are booked next year.

6 hours ago, atomised said:

More concerned with getting some money back right now as had wallet stolen recently and had to get cards replaced and festicket are being most uncooperative

6 hours ago, Bonjers said:

Festicket T&C's say the booking fees are non-refundable and there may also on occasion be 2.5% charge on top for processing refunds.

You can claim the purchase through your bank. 

54 minutes ago, Jack The Stripper said:

I paid £157.74 for two tickets and got refunded £146.26 from Festicket this morning

Still waiting on mine but that is the amount I paid on little mix so will keep an eye out. Had an email yesterday saying it had been processed and would take 7 to 10 days

4 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

That ain't bad!

I'm unimpressed.

Taking £5 per ticket, for not actually booking the event, and incurring less costs (ie not having to deal with ticket manufacture, delivery) for an event which has what 60,00 people....? Potentially £300,000 gross for them!

Despite what it says in the T&Cs, I maintain it is an unfair clause that puts the punter at a disadvantage, and is therefore protected by the consumer rights act. But good luck, getting the refund. Admittedly, I could take a £10 hit, but I was looking at £60 for Pearl Jam - so pleased that AXS did the right thing.

11 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I'm unimpressed.

Taking £5 per ticket, for not actually booking the event, and incurring less costs (ie not having to deal with ticket manufacture, delivery) for an event which has what 60,00 people....? Potentially £300,000 gross for them!

Despite what it says in the T&Cs, I maintain it is an unfair clause that puts the punter at a disadvantage, and is therefore protected by the consumer rights act. But good luck, getting the refund. Admittedly, I could take a £10 hit, but I was looking at £60 for Pearl Jam - so pleased that AXS did the right thing.

You win some you lose some, they still have staff to pay and everything

I'm having a similar argument with festicket currently due to 2 cards I'd used across 5 bookings being stolen and replaced   hopefully they will sort it. Last email I had an hour or so ago suggested all had been processed so 3 to 5 days to reach accounts and then if any cant be applied to correct accounts they will bounce back to them