British Summer Time 2020

Chef

4 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Is there any clue for the other 2 headliners?

Who is filling the Carole King / Stevie Wonder / Barbra Streisand slot?

I'm surprised it isn't Macca ...but then there's still time to announce him

Post Malone is apparently one. Don’t think anybody’s any the wiser on who the last one is.

1 hour ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

As long as i can hear, slightly see him and the big ass screens, im good :)

KL Gold Circle for £110 isn’t too bad, KL Gold Circle at the O2 was £135 couple years back anyway

If it is Macca, they will likely have the three Glasto headliners booked for BST 2020. I heard Post Malone is looking likely too...

16 minutes ago, Charch said:

If it is Macca, they will likely have the three Glasto headliners booked for BST 2020. I heard Post Malone is looking likely too...

They are very good at the business side of things. Get all the publicity of their performances at Glastonbury . BBC coverage, social media, papers etc before they play at your festival and all for nothing.

9 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Doubt it'll be Macca otherwise they'd have announced him before Glasto like with the other two. 

The thing is Macca will need to get a band together and rehearse before Glastonbury. If you are going to do all that  effort then it makes sense to play a few more dates. BST does look like the ideal lace for him to play an additional date. I would be very surprised if he only done Glastonbury and left it at that.

1 hour ago, Dales said:

The thing is Macca will need to get a band together and rehearse before Glastonbury. If you are going to do all that  effort then it makes sense to play a few more dates. BST does look like the ideal lace for him to play an additional date. I would be very surprised if he only done Glastonbury and left it at that.

He's touring all over Europe :P 

6 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Thought it could be. If so I'll definitely have to try and get rid of my O2 tickets for them. 

I'm annoyed about the album delay meaning a lack of new tracks at the show so a BST show may be much better.

Wondering if this is more likely to be the 11th july finsbury show than BST

2 hours ago, Glenn Coco said:

I know they’re expensive.. but I’m surprised to see golden tickets still available for Taylor and Kendrick.

Does anyone have numbers for how many people can fit in that area? I know golden circle tickets for Kendrick at the o2 sold out instantly 

I’m guessing golden circle sold out at the O2 instantly as so did the rest of the tickets and so it was all that was left for people who really wanted to go, whereas with these BST shows there are still regular tickets available and so people are less willing/backed in to a corner to fork out for the more expensive tickets. 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:18 AM, theesundayroast said:

Thought it could be. If so I'll definitely have to try and get rid of my O2 tickets for them. 

I'm annoyed about the album delay meaning a lack of new tracks at the show so a BST show may be much better.

If The 1975 are doing that then I'd definitely say Glasto secret set, they aren't doing an outdoor London show and playing Glastonbury as an announced set this late announced in the day.