British Summer Time 2020

Chef

8 hours ago, atomised said:

Are we still expecting Post Malone for one of the remaining slots 

They do tend to announce the main support act with the headliner but not always. So there is a possibility. I think they will add at least 1 big name to the line up whether that is posty remains to be seen but I would not rule him out.

2 minutes ago, Dales said:

They do tend to announce the main support act with the headliner but not always. So there is a possibility. I think they will add at least 1 big name to the line up whether that is posty remains to be seen but I would not rule him out.

I think PM is rumoured to be headlining a night outright. 

6 minutes ago, Dales said:

I did think that. Over on the wireless thread they seemed to think the rumour was Posty as support for kendrick but I was sure it was meant to be outright headline. 

Just now, zeppelin said:

I think PM is rumoured to be headlining a night outright. 

Whoa, I did not see that coming. BST with 2 rap headliners! A brave new direction for BST and an improvement on some of the acts they have had over the years. Is PM really that popular? Its a really big park.

To be fair they do some times book people who I question about their ability to shift tickets like Little Mix this year. But they have a strong support lineup if you like that sort of thing and I guess in festival style, people are buying the ticket because of the big lineup and not just the headliner.

Thanks for the info.

It is a new direction but it's all about shifting tickets. Post is clearly a big arena tour/festival headliner now and I think the reality is that BST have never had a solid booking policy.

Added bonus is they can vary the capacity should sales be lower and still declare shows close to sell out 

• Like 1

Wireless have dropped the ball not booking Posty & Kendrick.

With Rolling Loud in Portugal stirring fans to go over for a holiday. Oh My fest in Dam.

I struggle to understand their booking this year.

Last year was great. We was able to see who was headliner in November 

5 minutes ago, Biz33 said:

This site mentions Adele as a headliner...

Its interesting that they refer to the likely guest list which is made up of known BST headliners. So are they leaking something they know or is it just a guess of likely names on his guest list and they are just the names that sprung to mind by the reporter who done the piece.

"The guest list is expected to be huge, as Lamar’s celeb pals include the likes of Adele. Taylor Swift, Little Mix and Pearl Jam will also headline shows at American Express presents BST Hyde Park. For tickets, go to bst-hydepark.com."