British Summer Time 2020

Chef

Yeah I assume they had some Ten Club tickets left but not sure why they are the same price as general admission! Plus the £89.75 was the total price including booking fees so for a Ten Club ticket I am pretty happy.

Edited by Deckard

Hello all, new here! I too noticed the £89.75 Ten Club tickets this morning on general sale and rang AXS and tweeted BST to confirm. They said you’re ticket will just be scanned as usual, no memberships required. I think it was just prioritised for the Ten club member to ensure as many got them as possible. I pity those that bought GA in other presale for same price as Ten Club and even Primary entry ?

9 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Reckon I'll be safe waiting til closer to the time and getting a secondhand Ten Club ticket? I want to go but I've just moved and Christmas is approaching, so would be a tad reckless to get a ticket now

Just an FYI, there's also a spread the cost option. Pay £10 today, then 3 installments in January, February and March

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, RarerThanDandyB said:

Who do we reckon the other three headliners will be, I feel Kendricks likely but it easily may not happen. PJ and TS are two good days and I would love to make a weekend with three good headliners. 

They usually have a heritage rock act (PJ) and a couple of massive pop acts (TS and LM) so they are crossed off. Usually someone a bit more current - Kendrick seems likely for that role.

There's always at least one act to appeal to the older, wealthier crowd such as Streisand, Dion, etc although no names jump out right now....

Then maybe one more heritage act. Is Macca free over that weekend? 

Just spitballing here... but maybe Kylie off the back of her Glasto show?

Edited by Hugh Jass