British Summer Time 2020

Chef

Does anyone know what's the difference between launch general admission and just general admission?

Also any indication on who the other acts on Swift's day will be? Trying to move the missus away from going Little Mix (Potential Euro's Q/F day and I'd prefer TS of the two) but tough sell with one act even if it is Taylor!

2 hours ago, jump said:

I thought Pearl Jam were suppose to be against this sort expensive ticketing stuff. I swear Green Day refused to have a paid golden circle on their day so it was a free first come, first served wristband deal whilst being £20ish cheaper.

I'm surprised they agreed to it too. The Cure, Flo & the Machine didn't have it. Though at least it's only £20 extra rather than the crazy usual prices (see Swifty).

2 hours ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Id love to see him there. Hoping for him to be announced soon. 

I reckon you might be pleased.

44 minutes ago, Phil1234 said:

Does anyone know what's the difference between launch general admission and just general admission?

I read it as being a discounted price for the first set of tickets, ie no difference other than price.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, Hawros said:

The 'Ten Club' tickets on the map are also sold without Ten Club membership as 'Amex Summer Garden'. They're a £20 upgrade - £110 vs £90.

For me, the upgrade cost is a no-brainer. It's a case of making the day, as outside the barrier is a long way back.

I can't seem to find this £20 upgrade option in the AMEX presale. Am I missing something???

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 18.23.06.png

16 hours ago, charlierc said:

I'm not sure what's crazier - the ticket price or the likelihood it'll sell out (slowly or instantly, doesn't matter).

When she played 2 x Wembley Stadium last year it didn't sell much and I knew people in the industry who were given 100s of free tickets just to give away - I was given 10 free tickets myself (didn't go)

18 hours ago, flint35 said:

I can't seem to find this £20 upgrade option in the AMEX presale. Am I missing something???

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 18.23.06.png

It disappeared for a bit yesterday and then came back (I was getting an extra for a mate). Gone again now, replaced by Ten Club Hydeaway (ie the purple and the red) for £164!

They might have kept some back for the general sale, but I wouldn't bank on it.

17 hours ago, Claire96 said:

With the AMEX garden tickets, do you need to be an AMEX cardholder to purchase these in general sale?

Pretty sure you don't - it used to be Barclaycard and there was no such restriction then. Amex just got you a presale.

Whether there will be any left by the time of general sale is another question (see above).

20 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Pretty sure you don't - it used to be Barclaycard and there was no such restriction then. Amex just got you a presale.

Whether there will be any left by the time of general sale is another question (see above).

Not sure how it works with Ten Club - they may be being conservative if you can get in there with GA plus Ten Club membership, and they are guessing at the take-up.

I don't think we'll see any more for sale at that £110 price. We might see at 10am when the PJ presale is live.

1 hour ago, Hawros said:

Not sure how it works with Ten Club - they may be being conservative if you can get in there with GA plus Ten Club membership, and they are guessing at the take-up.

They got specific Ten Club tickets (at £89) which give them access to the front section, so the organisers will know how many have been sold.

No £110 summer garden tics now, just GA at £90 and then crazy £274 ones (which I think includes a free bar).

30 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

When I got through the queue there were none of the front section left. Gonna take my chances on general release (assuming there'll be some there...?). 

I was waiting in the queue 45 minutes before tickets went onsale and I got through pretty much bang on 10am and there wasn't any then. I just went for GA because I wasn't taking any chances! 

I'll also assume they'll be a small batch kept back for general sale, but they'll be like gold dust, I imagine.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:03 PM, RaphPH said:

When she played 2 x Wembley Stadium last year it didn't sell much and I knew people in the industry who were given 100s of free tickets just to give away - I was given 10 free tickets myself (didn't go)

I see. It does therefore sound like acts such as these are over-reaching, with the ticket prices being requested or at least their booking agents are banking on their popularity and the likelihood of people paying whatever they want to an extreme degree.

37 minutes ago, Biz33 said:

Really hoping Kendrick gets announced soon. It seems that he'd only be available for Sunday the 5th. 

June 26th - Glastonbury Festival UK (TBA)

June 28th - Lollapalooza Stockholm

July 3rd - Longitude Festival Ireland

July 4th - Rock Werchter

July 8th - NOS ALIVE Portugal

July 9th - 11th - Bilbao Spain (date TBA)

July 12th - Woo Hah! Netherlands

Where do you think BST fits into this? At the moment it seems quite packed.

37 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

June 26th - Glastonbury Festival UK (TBA)

June 28th - Lollapalooza Stockholm

July 3rd - Longitude Festival Ireland

July 4th - Rock Werchter

July 8th - NOS ALIVE Portugal

July 9th - 11th - Bilbao Spain (date TBA)

July 12th - Woo Hah! Netherlands

Where do you think BST fits into this? At the moment it seems quite packed.

Yeah, it's pretty stacked... From the BST dates (3-5 and 10-12 July) It seems he'd only be able to to do the 5th, right?