British Summer Time 2020

Chef

Pearl Jam and Pixies is a great night, but to see White Reaper as the third name really excites me. Absolutely love that band and thrilled to see them support one of my favourites in PJ

Interesting to see how much they'll charge and whether PJ will do what The Cure managed and hold off the golden/diamond circle. Might be a deal-breaker for me

Would anyone be kind enough to give me their Ten club presale code, or whatever it is? I'd greatly appreciate it because it seems to be the only way to get into the front area. I'll make it up to you, maybe get you a couple of overpriced pints ?

Also, turns out Idles are supporting them on some shows. Wouldn't surprise me if they get added onto this day later as well

Do people think this will be a quick sell out? Currently have tickets for 2000 Trees which is same weekend but want to see how that lineup and Rock Werchter's (as an alternative way to see Pearl Jam) develop before I commit to selling one and buying the other.

2 hours ago, Claire96 said:

Could anyone tell me if the sound at Hyde Park is as bad as a lot of people seem to make it out to be? Super wary of getting tickets because of it.

Never really had an issue with it any of the years but I am normally pretty tanked, was mildly sober for Robbie Williams and it sounded fine. That was at the back mind.

2 hours ago, Claire96 said:

Could anyone tell me if the sound at Hyde Park is as bad as a lot of people seem to make it out to be? Super wary of getting tickets because of it.

I've done a Hyde Park show or two for probably the last decade and never had an issue. In fact I've always had a great day out. 

The 'Ten Club' tickets on the map are also sold without Ten Club membership as 'Amex Summer Garden'. They're a £20 upgrade - £110 vs £90.

For me, the upgrade cost is a no-brainer. It's a case of making the day, as outside the barrier is a long way back.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Reckon those ones will sell out? Contemplating leaving it for now and trying to get them cheaper nearer the time

Hard to gauge for the day as a whole, but would absolutely expect these to sell out.

It's always possible to get them late (Twickets) for these Hyde park days, but if this proves to be one of the more popular days, they can be thin on the ground. 

I'd get them now if you can stretch to it.

56 minutes ago, Hawros said:

The 'Ten Club' tickets on the map are also sold without Ten Club membership as 'Amex Summer Garden'. They're a £20 upgrade - £110 vs £90.

For me, the upgrade cost is a no-brainer. It's a case of making the day, as outside the barrier is a long way back.

Isn't that the blue field on the side? Annoyingly it is a little too side-on, especially compared to the Ten Club section