40 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Next summer don't forget there's

3 x Twickenham stadium gigs

London Stadium Gigs (West Ham)

BST Hyde Park x 6

Wembley Stadium gigs

and a new Tottenham Hotspur stadium 

and also Emirates Stadium

Light rumours going about that Twick is the stones.

wembley is euros through June and July.

12 minutes ago, jump said:

Emirates has done gigs before, Green Day and Springsteen have played there before but I don't remember any gigs being announced for it in the last few years though.

and the new "Lads' It's..." Stadium has been built with concerts in mind.

(the stands need to be built stronger for gigs, because of simultaneous jumping up and down ... something Leicester didn't do with their stadium)

9 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Pearl Jam, quite possibly, think the semi-informed folk on pearljam.com. Ongoing thread at https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/268658/2020-tour-rumor-thread/p208.

I had thought that Pearl Jam were avoiding working with AEG because a legal battle they were in against them a couple of years back about a Seattle venue turned nasty. Can't find where I picked that up but it doesn't seem like I imagined it.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:59 AM, jump said:

Emirates has done gigs before, Green Day and Springsteen have played there before but I don't remember any gigs being announced for it in the last few years though.

Says that Muse and Green Day in 2013 were the last acts to use it.

I thought it was a pretty decent venue when I saw Muse there on those shows, even if getting out afterwards turned into a ballache. But then it has been each time I've also been there to see Arsenal so maybe that shouldn't be a surprise.

Dimi on that pearl jam forum usually has the dates and cities bang on in order spot on before announemcnents but like someone has mentioned earlier, I'm sure theres some heat between pearl jam and aeg in the states.

Just googled pearl jam and they're now an aeg listed artist so maybe not. 

Edited by cc1989

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Where have the Stones at Twikenham rumours come from? They toured the UK last year so to be back in 2 years seems quick. Although home country and not getting any younger I suppose. 

IORR. Which is a pretty accurate source of info for Stones stuff.

Some users ITK tend to post cryptic posts like “if I was going to bet on the stones playing in the uk it would be here and this date”. Indirect way of saying they’ve heard something.

23 hours ago, Chef said:

Where have the Stones at Twikenham rumours come from? They toured the UK last year so to be back in 2 years seems quick. Although home country and not getting any younger I suppose. 

Seems like a small gap by their standards but tbf they've been touring the UK quite a lot in the last 10 or so years.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:43 AM, Chef said:

One poster on IORR, who occasionally works at Twickenham, said that 2 consecutive Saturdays late June/early July were pencilled in for concerts. No other info, could be anyone playing. The Stones are likely to be playing Australasia/Far East territories next year and they tend to stick to one area at a time, so it would seem unlikely that they’d be back in the UK so soon. But as you say, maybe time isn’t on their side 

6 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Nope, all just talks at the moment. Although looking at her existing dates you'd think it'd be for that 10-12 July weekend.

Hmm. She's doing Mad Cool sometime between 8-11th, can't be the 9th because that's NOS Alive. She's not doing back to back shows so far, but maybe she's doing NOS and Mad Cool b2b, then BST on the 12th? We all assumed Mad Cool would be the 11th but maybe not then.

47 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Initial thought was Ozzy, but that seems incredibly unlikely 

Yeah that was my thought. Got a new album due next year, but was his Download appearance not billed as his last festival date? (May have that wrong, and tbf it’s not like those claims mean much most of the time).